Today’s the big day

UncleRico

Re: Today’s the big day

Post by UncleRico »

Yeah that’s a lot of steps from johnny. Just add the category “date created” to the mod folder and your newly downloaded mods will be at the top or bottom of the list depending how you have it set. If it throws errors then I you can try to isolate or trash it rather than testing every time. You’re likely going to want the mod to play nice with your other mods so why bother with in between steps.
combine2988

Post by combine2988 »

What is your first pc map your playing on? i know the feeling when i first got my pc FS is like a whole new game on pc i spent alot of time messing with my graphics settings lol
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

My idea sounded better with each beer
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

BostonJohnny1226 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:49 pm My idea sounded better with each beer
Bwahahahaha
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Hey guys sorry for the delay in getting back but been lost Renebu and elk mountain for last 3 days I went through stream for the game pretty easy to do .i download elk mountain and terafarm mod from fs22.com and followed the steps from mesocyclone all went straight forward big thank you buddy must say Bostonjohnny when I read your comments I was completely lost and wanted to send the thing back lol 😂 but seriously guys a massive thanks to everybody was very hesitant to ask on here glad to see there’s still nice helpful people on here been eager to help 👍as for maps I’m kinda a map weirdo I like British maps with a certain realistic feel I work as an agricultural engineer in Scotland travelling across different farms so I try replicate things I’ve seen but also like North American style ones too for some reason on fs 22 I like doing-more timber I had over 200 hrs on calmsden and same on piney run but I do like to try out new maps as you never know it could be that map that you’ll spend months on getting right I am looking fwd to court farms coming but for now getting used to whole lot new stuff compared to ps5 which has 1623hrs on fs 22
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

richnshaz wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:02 pm followed the steps from mesocyclone all went straight forward big thank you buddy
You're welcome!

As you like realistic maps I would suggest Hof Bergmann! Best map that is out there (in my opinion!) Version 1.2 just got released. You have a butcher, a brewery, ducks, goats, calves, lambs etc! You even got farmcats! :lol: With version 1.2 you can even go fishing and then smoke your fish.

It's a map where you need to do a lot with your hands. But it's nice and relaxing.

If you gonna try it out and need help. I suggest go to Farmer Klein on YT as he is doing a lot of explaining videos on that map.

Here you can find the map: https://farmingsimulator22mods.com/hof- ... v1-2-fs22/
(I know it's not the original link but I saves a lot of time downloading, as if you do it the official way it will take up to 1 day to download, unless you become a supporter, then you got the fast download)
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

How in the world can it take a DAY to download a map from modhub?! That's ludicrous. I'll stick to console if that's how PC players get treated.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Urinal2001 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:30 pm How in the world can it take a DAY to download a map from modhub?! That's ludicrous. I'll stick to console if that's how PC players get treated.
It’s most likely poor internet speeds more than the modhub
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Urinal2001 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:30 pm How in the world can it take a DAY to download a map from modhub?! That's ludicrous. I'll stick to console if that's how PC players get treated.
That's not how PC players get treated. Most days, it takes me a at most a minute or two to download from modhub.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

UncleRico wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:43 pm
It’s most likely poor internet speeds more than the modhub
1, it's not a modHub download, I don't know where you (Urinal2001) got the modHub from. But I didn't even mention it!
2, no it's not my "poor internet" I got 1000mbps...

I said using the official way, via LSFM website. If you are not a supporter you get redirected to RapidGator.
RapidGator only gives you when you have no payd account:
  • Max 150kpbs download speed
  • 1 download per 120minutes
Unless you pay PREMIUM. I believe LSFM website is btw the only one that does this!

Yes a day to download was a joke, but it takes 6 hours.... As you need to download 3 files, and you can only download 1 each 120minutes. UNLESS you are a supporter of LSFM.

So that is why I gave him a link to another website then where you officially download Hof Bergmann.

So has nothing to do with giants Modhub. As I never mentioned modHub in previous reply....
Last edited by Mesocyclone on Mon May 01, 2023 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Mesocyclone wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:00 pm
1, it's not a modHub download, I don't know where you guys got the modHub from. But I didn't even mention it!

So has nothing to do with giants Modhub. As I never mentioned modHub in previous reply....
I’m not sure why you quoted me, I just was telling them that the modhub isn’t that bad
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

UncleRico wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:58 pm I’m not sure why you quoted me, I just was telling them that the modhub isn’t that bad
Okay I got a feeling some miscommunication is going on, again....(please try to remember not everybody speaks English very well because it might not be their first language)

Let me explain:
The guy reacts to ME when I said: it can take up to a day to download the "official way"(LSFM website)
Mesocyclone wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:13 pm (I know it's not the original link but I saves a lot of time downloading, as if you do it the official way it will take up to 1 day to download, unless you become a supporter, then you got the fast download)
He then saids:
I btw don't know why Urinal2001 thought I was talking about modHub, as I never said it takes 1 day to download from modHub..So don't have a clue where he got that from...

But you then said:
UncleRico wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:43 pm It’s most likely poor internet speeds more than the modhub
I then quote you BOTH and explain:
1, it's not a modHub download, I never mentioned modHub...
2, I don't have poor internet speed as you assumed I have...

So told you I have 1000mbps and explained to him the situation about Hof Bergmann download the official way through their website and RapidGator that its limits the downloadspeed to 150kbps.

That's all that happened. No big deal...
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Mesocyclone wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:27 pm
I then quote you BOTH and explain:
You didn’t quote both of us you quoted me quoting them. Also I was just explaining, with no other context, not to worry about day long modhub downloads, if anyone is experiencing those it’s a speed issue. But I quoted them so they will actually get that answer haha
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Ah okay thought you were talking about me having to download for 6 hours because of MY slow speeds.
But like I said, a misunderstanding from both parties here. No big deal...moving on...
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Sorry for any confusion, absolutely, but when you mentioned "the official way" I naturally assumed via modhub. After all, you can't get much more official than that. I wasn't aware that you meant the official website of an entirely unofficial mod creator. That's on me, I apologize.