Shop categories not working

mr.bean03

Shop categories not working

Post by mr.bean03 »

Hello I have been playing on a mod map and have hade som issues with the ingame store. When I first started a new savegame everything worked as it always does. But when I come back to the same savegame after quitting and I try to open the shop, it just says there is nothing tere. Only the used machinery tab works. I check the log files that I have linked, and see that there is an LUA error, something which you can see after 17:06 2023-05-10. I can see that it has something to do with shop categories so I guss thats why the used vehicles tab is working, because it has no categoris. Anywas I was somebody who is smarter than me could help me with fixing this.
Attachments
log.txt
(282.27 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
UncleRico

Re: Shop categories not working

Post by UncleRico »

If you have anything that alters the shop I would try removing those first like the store categories mod. I did see you have the shop extension mod. Pull that and see if it helps.
mr.bean03

Post by mr.bean03 »

UncleRico wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:12 am If you have anything that alters the shop I would try removing those first like the store categories mod. I did see you have the shop extension mod. Pull that and see if it helps.
Hey,
The shop extention mod is unchecked in the mod list before I start the map but the shop still isn't working.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

mr.bean03 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:20 pm Hey,
The shop extention mod is unchecked in the mod list before I start the map but the shop still isn't working.
Unchecking isn't enough, the game will still read the mod in the modfolder. Remove it from the modfolder entirely.
mr.bean03

Post by mr.bean03 »

Mesocyclone wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:33 pm
mr.bean03 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:20 pm Hey,
Unchecking isn't enough, the game will still read the mod in the modfolder. Remove it from the modfolder entirely.
Okay,
I uninstalled it and tried again but it still does not work. I also have a problem where the map bugs in the esc menu but, I dont really know how to explain it and I cant see anything about it in the logs so I dont't really care about it right now.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Try a new save without any mods in the modfolder. If all issues are gone you got more mod conflicts. So clear your modfolder map and start a new save. EXCEPT for the map you using. So keep your map in there.
mr.bean03

Post by mr.bean03 »

Mesocyclone wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:21 pm Try a new save without any mods in the modfolder. If all issues are gone you got more mod conflicts. So clear your modfolder map and start a new save. EXCEPT for the map you using. So keep your map in there.
I have gone through alot of my mods unistalled some to see if it made any difference. I got it to wor afer at deleted 4 mods at one time. so to se witch one was the problem I installed them one at a time. But now I installed them again and it works now so I don't acctually know what mod was the problem. But at least It works now.
Thank you for all the help!
mr.bean03

Post by mr.bean03 »

mr.bean03 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:32 pm
Mesocyclone wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:21 pm Try a new save without any mods in the modfolder. If all issues are gone you got more mod conflicts. So clear your modfolder map and start a new save. EXCEPT for the map you using. So keep your map in there.
I have gone through alot of my mods unistalled some to see if it made any difference. I got it to wor afer at deleted 4 mods at one time. so to se witch one was the problem I installed them one at a time. But now I installed them again and it works now so I don't acctually know what mod was the problem. But at least It works now.
Thank you for all the help!
The problem came back. But this time I have seemed to figure out what mod was the problem. It seems like it was the "advanced maintinance" mod that was causing issues with both the shop and the esc menu somehow.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Glad you found the solution, happy farming :hi:
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Kinda sounds like a key binding issue to me