What map are you playing on?

Ag Hauler

Re: What map are you playing on?

Post by Ag Hauler »

I have several maps that I play on or try out for a season but oddly enough this time I have more time in Elm Creek and Silverrun Forest than any mod maps. I more into forestry than farming and unlike most people on these forums I am really into the production chains. I love doing the different productions on Silverrun Forest especially. On Elm Creek I always build a farm on field 36, 37, or 43 depending what the crops are. The only mod map that I have really gotten in to is Griffin and I typically play MP with my kids on that one.
pedrodefig

Post by pedrodefig »

skenzer

Post by skenzer »

Hinterland, FS22 Hagenstedt, Ringwoods by Stevie
Farming since 2013
Totenfarmer

Post by Totenfarmer »

Changed maps again :P
I have a save on Village Yagodnoe, and started yesterday on Goldcrest by "celobuki", what an absolute gem, I can't remember Goldcrest ever being this good.
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Ya I moved to Iowa Plains. I'm too into having a map that workers can drive on. I passed on initial release look around but 20 hrs in I'm very content. Fields are not too small starting out. Maxed out my loan and gotta wait until I can sell my crops or do contracts so I can get into cows. Plenty of room to expand the farm and big enough fields that when merged can justify using the giant seeders etc. So far I'm staying, at least until Alma gets released. Celobuki seems to be on stride with the map making from what I've seen.

It's interesting how these new modders pop up and put out some good stuff.
Totenfarmer

Post by Totenfarmer »

@Lawma. Iowa Plains looks like a great map to, the only reason I haven't really gotten into it is because I like to do both farming and forestry. Instead of fast forwarding trough the winter I feed my animals and then leave for the forest all trough winter, and I feel the small foerst area in the corner of Iowa map is a bit to small to have a forest operation. On Goldcrest the forestry can be great considering the terrain.

Yeah, it is interesting, there's one for every version of FS. They just pop up and make some insanely good mods and then they are gone when the next version of FS is out. I hope this is not the case with Celobuki as he does a fantastic job with his mods.
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Yes, I agree the logging is lacking. Its enough for me and i will replant trees. I contemplated playing Goldcrest for fun because it's the first map I played that got me hooked on farm sim. Everyime I see something regarding Goldcrest i can hear the menu song from 17 lol.
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

I don't have Facebook but I've been able to view Celobuki Facebook page. Iowa plains has my attention but Alma is looking like my next map.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

TVTOF by BSM is my farming map. The map has aged well, functions VERY well and BSM has done a really fantastic job of blending the new features of fs22 into the map without it all feeling out of place (to be honest, Old Streams is the same and I have come to expect nothing less from BSM as their mods are always good visually, functionally and usually really useful stuffs).

I closed out my original Silverrun playthru a bit back so after looking at other logging maps, I restarted it :geeknew: I pulled back on my usual "rules" this time tho. I am on normal difficulty and have downloaded those containers that do autoload for pallets (they are fun to use and make the train useful moving things around the map) and I have allowed myself the 12m autoloading log trailer. I am hoping to crack a $billion$ this time. REALLY looking forward to the new map in Nov.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Massey44

Post by Massey44 »

I only finally bought FS22 the other day even though I've been playing these games since FS15. Before I got the latest version of the game I was mainly playing on Elmcreek on my friend's PC when I visited.

Haven't really settled on a map to play yet. Court Farms is visually immersive and feels realistic but I'm not keen on the yards, I like Griffin Indiana and Horsch Agrovation is quite appealing. In the end I'll probably stick to something North American or Eastern European.
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

Wildbach Tal FS19 version.
TheGregorian

Post by TheGregorian »

pedrodefig wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:46 pm Castelnaud

https://www.ma7.fr/castelnaud
Me, too! Very nice and beautiful Map
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

1. HORSCH AgroVation
2. Carpathian Countryside
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
snekko

Post by snekko »

Ringwoods by Stevie, but with my own modifications. (some multifruit, maizeplus and new animals)
Castelnaud, a very beautiful map, specialy with the multifruit xxl addon. (4 pages of fruittypes), but its to "small"for my likings. (Small roads, small farmyards, small narrows citycentre) its beautiful detailed, but not the way i liked it.
American Falls, I gonna start from scratsh, but want to get multifruit working before I realy start playing. (have some issues with it, see my post in modding section. If anybody has any idea to fix it I wil be realy happy.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:30 am 1. HORSCH AgroVation
2. Carpathian Countryside
Carpathian Countryside is an absolute masterpiece...the amount of well placed details on this map is insane. This is how maps should be created. I believe it was the creator's personal project that got released.