Farm diary

pedrodefig

Farm diary

Post by pedrodefig »

Hi, I keep a notebook for all my maps with some basic information, the crop rotation scheme for the fields, sometimes yield rates on grass fields, things like that. If I leave the map for a while, mainly to try another map, I will make some notes about next steps/jobs for when I return to the map.

The notebook is pretty full by now and I was wondering if there is mod that I can use instead, and that I can access from within the game. Obviously I can buy a new notebook or write in a file that I can tab to but I would really like to have it integrated into the game.

Regards
Graham1969

Re: Farm diary

Post by Graham1969 »

Hello Pedrodefig, I like the idea of using a notepad. You were asking if there is a mod you can use instead.

Try "Workplan" mod by KR-Softwares. Link below for it from modhub!

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

hope it helps, sorry if it is not what your looking for...
pedrodefig

Post by pedrodefig »

Thanks Graham, I have seen this one before, I think it was Farmer Klein who was reviewing it. It's a start but I need space to write personal notes as well.

Regards
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I keep various notes and backstory as I go but having it in game would be a help. I've thought about doing it but looking at the code needed to make UI elements makes me shudder!
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads