bale wrapping problem

empato

Re: bale wrapping problem

Post by empato »

ali.apple wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:31 pm Yes, I tried it on the new map, the problem is as in the picture, yes, this is the situation, friends, the game we bought by paying money was found to have such problems for the first time, I was surprised, but no matter what I did, it did not fix it, the problem still persists, there is no mod, I do not use it, I do not like using mods, but even though the game is original, it creates such a problem, it does not do the scrolling process on the screen. It gives me the error I see. What should I do? I think if we send this problem to the farming simulator team, the problem will be fixed with an update.
Looks like wrong bale size.
What bale size did you press? Look at the bale wrapper description in the shop which bale sizes are supported.
Eische

Post by Eische »

On the picture it looks like a basegame 125cm hay bale for me. A grass bale should be much darker in color.

If you walk close to the bale, there should be an info box appearing in the lower right corner of the screen. Check what crop it mentions.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

I tried all the bale wrapping machines in the game, but the problem still persists. There are two types of bale models in the game. I tried both 125x180 and 125x180. The problem is the same. Tell me which bale wrapping and grass bale making machines you use. Let's try the machines you use, maybe the problem will be solved, then thank you.
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

Please tell me which machines do you use as a wrapping and grass baling machine, I would like to try it, maybe I am using it wrong, then the problem can be solved.
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

https://image.giants-software.com/index ... codes=true

I sent 3 pictures, here the bale is made, but the wrapping process is not happening. The bale is sitting there. What should I do? Or I am using the wrong machine. There is no machine left that I do not use to do the wrapping process. I tried all of them and I started to get bored. How can such a problem happen? You don't have a problem. I have it, how does it happen? It's the same game. Even though it is, I don't understand
empato

Post by empato »

What you are trying to wrap is hay, not grass!!

ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

Thank you very much king, the problem has been solved, I started from the pictures you sent, yes, the wrapping process happened, you are the king, if you were with me, I would offer you a Starbucks coffee, I love you, king, thank you very much for your tamil, since the morning, no one could solve it, you succeeded, see you, greetings to the country you live in, love.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

ali.apple wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:08 pm Thank you very much king, the problem has been solved, I started from the pictures you sent, yes, the wrapping process happened, you are the king, if you were with me, I would offer you a Starbucks coffee, I love you, king, thank you very much for your tamil, since the morning, no one could solve it, you succeeded, see you, greetings to the country you live in, love.
No one could solve it because when asked, did you use a tedder you categorically stated that you did not and that it was grass and not hay that you were trying to bale.
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

I think there was a huge language barrier in this case. I'm glad it's solved and Mr. King is now a happy fella :hi:
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

Problem is solved. Normally, in the old Farming Simulator series, wrapping was not done without drying the grass. For example, in the Farming Simulator 19 series, the situation has changed in this new series, there is a completely different situation. Anyway buddy, problem solved. Thank you very much for all your kind attention and help. My love to the country you live in and your family, friends. Greetings see you soon
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

You weren't able to wrapp hay in FS19 either.
In FS17 with the seasons mod you could wrapp hay bakes too, to protect them from the elements.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...