Contracts

Eische

Re: Contracts

Post by Eische »

paul_c wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:17 pm
Candyman35 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:41 pm I took a sewing contract and forgot too check planter started too plant corn and they wanted sunflowers is there anyway way to finish? I tried replanting but it didn't work also tried to cultivate but no use guess I will just cancel this one.

No
If you have a planter which can plant directly (no need for cultivation) this should work.
Switch crop type and re-plant the area. This should override the wrong crop with the correct one.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Candyman35

Post by Candyman35 »

On the elmcreek map it must be a bug as I have taken several contracts to the grain mill only to find out the contract won't finish I won't be taking anymore there no matter how much the pay is!!
Candyman35

Post by Candyman35 »

I took 2 hay contracts and was half way threw the first one but hadn't started the second yet when it tells me the second job was completed ! Can anyone explain how this happened?
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

It will credit the bales (or whatever grain you are harvesting in the case of other contract types) against whichever contract it feels like, usually the one you don't want it to.

I personally never take more than one of each type of contract (or at least ones that use the same sell point) for exactly that reason. I've had it pay me for everything I got from one field, as excess harvest on the other contract.
Candyman35

Post by Candyman35 »

Urinal2001 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:20 pm It will credit the bales (or whatever grain you are harvesting in the case of other contract types) against whichever contract it feels like, usually the one you don't want it to.

I personally never take more than one of each type of contract (or at least ones that use the same sell point) for exactly that reason. I've had it pay me for everything I got from one field, as excess harvest on the other contract.
That's crazy!!!
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

Candyman35 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:07 pm
Urinal2001 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:20 pm It will credit the bales (or whatever grain you are harvesting in the case of other contract types) against whichever contract it feels like, usually the one you don't want it to.

That's crazy!!!
why?