how do you guys play your maps?

Ag Hauler

Re: how do you guys play your maps?

Post by Ag Hauler »

I've really gotten into Silverrun for forestry although my Alma edit is really pretty close
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

This hasnt come up yet but what timing do yo like to use? I am set with 4 day months and a 6:1 time ratio. This gives me all the time I need to do the manual tasks and still have the AI finsh the basic field work.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

3 days 6x. I have helpers doing stuff while I'm tending to other things workers can't do or doing my own job. I'm being more hands on in Alma than I usually am so it's a good balance so far
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Currently I’m at 3 days at 1x. I try to not have more than 2 workers at anytime and if I exceed that I pay them. Feels like a good balance for the 180 acres I started with. Mostly I’ve been doing as much as possible myself only getting help on the tasks I would in real life. I’m also not opposed to sleeping the day away to get to the next task. I view that the same as real life as well, if there’s nothing to do on the farm I do something else.
Massey44

Post by Massey44 »

Usually I have it set to 1 day months and speed is either 3x or 5x but that does mean I skip days sleeping until there is something to do which feels boring at first when I only have a small amount of land because I get through jobs fast. I've been trying larger 4X size maps lately which often start me off with much larger fields so I think 2 day months will work better.