Poof, vanishing pallets

LittleWatt

Poof, vanishing pallets

Post by LittleWatt »

So…I just noticed all my previous pelleted products vanished. Eggs, thousands of liters of honey are all gone. I’m thinking I was a mod update. I’ll have to go to another map and disable the mod to be certain.
LittleWatt

Re: Poof, vanishing pallets

Post by LittleWatt »

It does appear to be a mod that was updated. The Lizard Rumbler Van update is causing pallets not loaded my an auto load trailer to vanish. If the mod was enabled any action regarding the mod will make items vanish. So be sure to sell all pallets before disabling the mod if you’ve updated the file.
EJgaming

Post by EJgaming »

The update to Lizard Rumbler Van mod, causes this issue, and there is only one solution to this that I found. I first tried to roll back the game to previous saves, without any different result. Most of my pallets were vanished when opening up the savegame. I tried with and without the rumbler van mod. No difference. Last I tried to use the previous rumbler van mod (before the update), and that worked fine. So if you have the previous rumbler van mod, use that and not the updated one.

As LittleWatt says, you then may have to sell all your pallets you have, also in storage, in order to take any action regarding the mod. Im not sure if you also have to go into the vehicle.xml to make sure that rumbler van mod is not present there anymore. Its weird, because I have only had the mod installed, never used the van. Kind of annoying to see that the coding for this mod, affects all in the game that much, even when the mod is not used ingame.

I just managed to check and confirm that my pallets were back where they should be (both in storage and everywhere else), when i used the previous rumbler van mod version. Not sure where to go next, if i should sell all the pallets, if i should wait for an update again, or if i need to sell all pallets and then go into vehicle.xml and delete all that mention rumbler van mod there and lastly get rid of that mod. One solution seems to be to continue with the old version of that mod without updateing it.
PC
Norway
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

I don’t have the ability to go to a previous save or change files. Since I had trouble with the mod before, unable to charge electric van, I just deleted the mod. I’ll take hit on products. I can’t replace their value, but I was out either way. Thankfully it was only eggs and honey in most instances.