Here we go again

Decriptus

Here we go again

Post by Decriptus »

(PS4). I've had this great game since launch, I thoroughly enjoy it.....but every 4 or 5 months all my mods vanish. I'm not doing anything wrong that I'm aware of...I only download mods like once or twice a week and only get a few. I was playing yesterday, logged out, was gonna finish my fields before work and all mods and maps were gone, I didn't install or delete anything new they just vanished. Like I stated above this happens on what I consider a schedule at this point....the game is up to date.
Kamiko

Re: Here we go again

Post by Kamiko »

Yikes!

I've heard xbox players were having this kind of issue!

Sounds like a strictly console version related problem!

Giants! Say something about it!
Ravenport - 152 hours (platinum trophy)
Bajeczna - 17 hours
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Been playing for a year, no issues on the PS5.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Alma, Missouri: 140 Hours
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Bobbi-79

Post by Bobbi-79 »

I've been playing FS22 since its release on Xbox OneS. I have a lot of mods, I have tested about 80% of available maps. I've never had anything disappear/delete/uninstall itself.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Thanks for y'all's solutions.....I'm glad you're not having these issues, but your comments aren't helpful but ty
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

I had this problem on PC for the first time last week. I was able to go through the backup Savegame folders and resurrect my game and the mods oddly came back. I think mine actually had to do with a Windows update that I've been unable to undo. It also erased my pictures I had for background and screensavers on my computer.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Do you use an external hard drive to save the game files?
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

UncleRico wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:15 am Do you use an external hard drive to save the game files?
No, I don't have anything at all connected my PS4 except my controller and headset.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Maybe PlayStation is doing it on purpose to make you buy the PS5. Get yourself a PC instead, then you won't have this problem, and if you did you can always use the backup. Plus, you can use far more cool mods.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

I've had issues where they are in the game but I cannot check them off as active on ps4. I have an external drive. But a complete power off and restart resolves that issue. If you go into the downloads tab for the modhub do they show as downloaded with the option to un install? Or do they want you to download stuff you know you previously had?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Could it it be a wifi problem? Of its turned off the mods come off
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

I'm not getting a PC, I'm not on WiFi and no a restart didn't work. It's not Sony trying to get me to buy a PS5, that's just ridiculous.
Siloam

Post by Siloam »

Ive had this problem once, it was wen we had internet problems, my ps4 has access to my router through cable, but when my provider was down i booted up my game played a bit, ignorant not noticing my mods werent there, and lost all modded vehicles and tools. When internet was back so where the mods but still gone in game. Now i triple check everytime my game starts that they are there
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

So are you utilizing the cloud for storage then?
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Decriptus wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:26 pm It's not Sony trying to get me to buy a PS5, that's just ridiculous.
I think he may or may not have been joking...
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew: