Helper cannot pull slurry/manure from storage to spread

bombom677

Helper cannot pull slurry/manure from storage to spread

Post by bombom677 »

As the title says, AI helpers cannot pull slurry or manure from a storage point automatically while spreading on a field.

This has been a persistent issue since this functionality was ever added to Farm Sim. It used to work for a while in the early days of FS22, but for a while now has been unusable. Once and a while an AI helper can pull from a storage point to stay filled while spreading, but usually they won't even begin to work a field as to them the storage point is empty.

I've tried to figure out if there's a mod conflict but I have yet to find anything, and regardless of the storage point used it still gives the same results. I used to be able to use the Liquid Manure Storage/ Fermenter from the Pumps N Hoses DLC but even now that refuses to work.

I'm sure others have had the same issues, so I'm wondering if anybody has a solution I missed?
Guil

Re: Helper cannot pull slurry/manure from storage to spread

Post by Guil »

It's almost certainly a mod conflict. Are you using wopsters manure mod?
bombom677

Post by bombom677 »

Guil wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:26 am It's almost certainly a mod conflict. Are you using wopsters manure mod?
No not at all.

And I recently did a conflict test and I continued to have this problem. I want to say it's Pumps and Hoses DLC related but I haven't had the time yet to test that.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That's just wildly guessing if you haven't tested it.
It's possible that the DLC disables it just as the manure mod does but I have no idea. I only play on a big mp community where helpers are banned.
zegg67

Post by zegg67 »

bombom677 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:32 pm As the title says, AI helpers cannot pull slurry or manure from a storage point automatically while spreading on a field.

This has been a persistent issue since this functionality was ever added to Farm Sim. It used to work for a while in the early days of FS22, but for a while now has been unusable. Once and a while an AI helper can pull from a storage point to stay filled while spreading, but usually they won't even begin to work a field as to them the storage point is empty.

I've tried to figure out if there's a mod conflict but I have yet to find anything, and regardless of the storage point used it still gives the same results. I used to be able to use the Liquid Manure Storage/ Fermenter from the Pumps N Hoses DLC but even now that refuses to work.

I'm sure others have had the same issues, so I'm wondering if anybody has a solution I missed?
i also faced the same issue only later to find out that i was on wopsters manure mod.
bombom677

Post by bombom677 »

zegg67 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:08 pm
bombom677 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:32 pm As the title says, AI helpers cannot pull slurry or manure from a storage point automatically while spreading on a field.

i also faced the same issue only later to find out that i was on wopsters manure mod.
I thought so too but I haven't used that mod at all yet, unless it's a mod conflict with a mod that I have that does use manure system.

However, even before that came out, I still had the same issue where quite often the AI worker still wouldn't use slurry from a storage area like a barn.
Superfly1842

Post by Superfly1842 »

It's not that it can't pull it from the location, its that the names do not correspond with the correct storage. I haven't done slurry stuff until this last few weeks but its been an issue since then.