A question for the PS5 players

Kamoore65536

A question for the PS5 players

Post by Kamoore65536 »

I have a PS5 and tried to set up a multi-player farm on Alma Missouri from the multiplayer setting on the game page and when I restart after I close the game it says that all the farms have been consolidated into my main farm. I remember this also happening on PS4 but for the life of me do not remember how to fix it. Does anybody know what I need to do to get it fixed?

Thanks in advance.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Guil

Re: A question for the PS5 players

Post by Guil »

New save I'd say. Or else manually sell all the extra equipment and fields etc from the first farm and create each farm again.

Whatever option you take, don't try play the save in single player or the same will happen again. You can play in a mp server on your own without issue.
Kamoore65536

Re: A question for the PS5 players

Post by Kamoore65536 »

I had this problem with my PS4 on FS19. You could create the multiplayer game, save it, close the game and exit the PS. When you came back and clicked on the save game in your career mode it would open and tell you that your save and been converted to a single player farm. I remember that there was an option that had to be clicked to allow the multiple farm option but I still have not been able to figure it out.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.