Bug with Deutz Fahr 7545 RTS Corn Header

jasondaniels10

Bug with Deutz Fahr 7545 RTS Corn Header

Post by jasondaniels10 »

Well I grew a corn crop, When it became time to harvest my corn crop, I attempted to use the Deutz Fahr 7545 with the corn header attached. It worked fine when I was manually using it. But when I went to hire a worker it automatically folded the header up and attempted to do it job. (Of course it cannot harvest with the header folded). So I tried hiring the worker with the header already folded and it just stayed folded, So if anyone else is experiencing this problem some feedback would be nice cheers :)

Kind Regards,
Aussie Farmers.
alchemist

Re: Bug with Deutz Fahr 7545 RTS Corn Header

Post by alchemist »

Here the same. When I want to use the helper with this equipment it folds and I have to do this by my self...any solutions for this bug or is it ment to be?

Alchemist
cbuchh48

Post by cbuchh48 »

Same...I hope it gets fixed soon.
scrivy

Post by scrivy »

I believe I have read elsewhere to just hit x to unfold it real quick after you hire the worker.
Dr Reyling

Post by Dr Reyling »

jasondaniels10 wrote:Well I grew a corn crop, When it became time to harvest my corn crop, I attempted to use the Deutz Fahr 7545 with the corn header attached. It worked fine when I was manually using it. But when I went to hire a worker it automatically folded the header up and attempted to do it job. (Of course it cannot harvest with the header folded). So I tried hiring the worker with the header already folded and it just stayed folded, So if anyone else is experiencing this problem some feedback would be nice cheers :)

Kind Regards,
Aussie Farmers.
Yea same problem !!!
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

Ugh, I just bought this combine. I hope Giants gets us patch 1.4 soon to fix all these bugs.
csx6245

Post by csx6245 »

You can also use the big X's corn header on the 7545 and it does not have that bug.
Dr Reyling

Post by Dr Reyling »

NickelPlate wrote:Ugh, I just bought this combine. I hope Giants gets us patch 1.4 soon to fix all these bugs.
Will Not Happen !!! Its a $ 30.00 game. But it Do Not Hurt To Dream !!!
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

Dr Reyling wrote:
NickelPlate wrote:Ugh, I just bought this combine. I hope Giants gets us patch 1.4 soon to fix all these bugs.
Will Not Happen !!! Its a $ 30.00 game. But it Do Not Hurt To Dream !!!
Price shouldn't matter and thirty bucks isn't exactly low budget. FS11 was $20 or less and it was patched up pretty good for the most part. I hope you're wrong though as there are many obvious bugs and they are taking bug reports so as you said we can dream and hope!