Idea/request for action: All vehicles/everything to include a blank space for a clan/company logo to be placed.

artemiseritu

Idea/request for action: All vehicles/everything to include a blank space for a clan/company logo to be placed.

Post by artemiseritu »

I don't know about anybody else, but I would love to see an ease of use addition for some future update that just included a spot on every single piece of equipment for a logo. Because, ain't nobody got time for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
artemiseritu

Re: Idea/request for action: All vehicles/everything to include a blank space for a clan/company logo to be placed.

Post by artemiseritu »

If ANYBODY tries to suggest that I could just add the logo myself using the information given from the tutorials, I am going to rip their eyeballs out, cut off their nuts, and surgically graft each to the opposite.
JohnDeere318

Re: Idea/request for action: All vehicles/everything to include a blank space for a clan/company logo to be placed.

Post by JohnDeere318 »

There will be no further updates regarding to Farm Sim 15. They are working on Farm Sim 17 now. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

What a way to make a suggestion. So, I'll add a couple for you:
1. Try toning your post down, because the way you put it, most would tell you to GFY.
2. MAKE time to learn how to do things for yourself
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

You could add the logo yourself using the information given in the tutorials. :this:
Money can't buy happiness. It can however buy a Tractor... which is pretty much the same thing.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchins
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Bluesman wrote:You could add the logo yourself using the information given in the tutorials. :this:
That's what I should have said :blushnew: I don't know why I said the update thing :zunge: :hmm: Some days I don't get myself...

How to post your log.txt
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Michael Farms wrote:
Bluesman wrote:You could add the logo yourself using the information given in the tutorials. :this:
That's what I should have said :blushnew: I don't know why I said the update thing :zunge: :hmm: Some days I don't get myself...
I'm just waiting for the violent surgical procedures to begin.
Money can't buy happiness. It can however buy a Tractor... which is pretty much the same thing.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchins
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Bluesman wrote:
Michael Farms wrote:
I'm just waiting for the violent surgical procedures to begin.
What violent surgical procedures? :)

How to post your log.txt