Number of bales

W1der

Re: Number of bales

Post by W1der »

Cajunwolf wrote:I don't know what's a bigger pain in the backsides, handling bales or logs; they both seem to have a mind of their own.
Well ... with "way to many" hours of game play ... I learned that, "practise" and not "rushing things", makes everything in this game a lot easier ... *thumbsup*
I stopped using drive Control a while back ... but I might start using it again ... as I am really missing a "low gear" on my vehicles ...
I find myself driving to fast ... handling logs and bales carelessly ... having lots of stupid accidents ... :blushnew:

A bale in this game is 4000 units (liters!?)
How much would a real life bale be?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Cajunwolf

Re: Number of bales

Post by Cajunwolf »

As to practice, I've had that. I cut, replanted, and cut again almost all the trees on Sosnovka, and bales, bales, bales, I've done some bales. I'm a master with the clam shell cranes, but use the log hook on a NH T6.210 to load logs now; it's faster and less frustrating. I do hope they make it less time consuming in FS17. The problem with both seems to be the collision mesh, especially the logs, they hate being next to each other.