(XBOX 360) limits to buy vehicles

kamaucons

(XBOX 360) limits to buy vehicles

Post by kamaucons »

Hello, because there are limits to buy vehicles?
free positions: xx
is there any way to Increase this limit and buy more vehicles and tools?
It would be the hardwer limitation of the console?
I must say this is frustrating, since you can only buy a few having to sell one to be able to use another tool. *thumbsdown*
thunderhawk

Re: (XBOX 360) limits to buy vehicles

Post by thunderhawk »

I remember Going through this with fs 13 on xbox 360 it blowed then I found out I could use xbox 360 controllers with the computer so I went Pc version for fs15 And That was the best thing I could have done now I have no slot restrictions and the selection of mods that's out there wow I will say if you have A PC with specs high enough to run the game I would recommend going PC Because when I was on xbox that was the worst part of it was not being able to have equipment I needed without juggling and selling off equipment to use another With xbox controller on PC its way better than playing on console I never thought I would ever go pc for gaming boy I was wrong I now have 4 games on pc And I have not had the 360 on in over a year not sure if it will still run without RROD don't really want to know don't care I have fought RROD So much over the years and worked on then so much I'm just done with them
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
kamaucons

Re: (XBOX 360) limits to buy vehicles

Post by kamaucons »

thunderhawk wrote:I remember Going through this with fs 13 on xbox 360 it blowed then I found out I could use xbox 360 controllers with the computer so I went Pc version for fs15 And That was the best thing I could have done now I have no slot restrictions and the selection of mods that's out there wow I will say if you have A PC with specs high enough to run the game I would recommend going PC Because when I was on xbox that was the worst part of it was not being able to have equipment I needed without juggling and selling off equipment to use another With xbox controller on PC its way better than playing on console I never thought I would ever go pc for gaming boy I was wrong I now have 4 games on pc And I have not had the 360 on in over a year not sure if it will still run without RROD don't really want to know don't care I have fought RROD So much over the years and worked on then so much I'm just done with them

Thank you Thunderhawk
*thumbsup*