Looking to join a farming Teamspeak and possibly server.

OneAmongOthers

Looking to join a farming Teamspeak and possibly server.

Post by OneAmongOthers »

Hey all I am dedicated farm hand looking for a teamspeak and possible later server to join. Possible at a later time maybe even join. I am very good with operating just about anything from plowing, harvesting, logging, wheel loaders, telehandlers and tending to animals.
mayoollie

Re: Looking to join a farming Teamspeak and possibly server.

Post by mayoollie »

OneAmongOthers wrote:Hey all I am dedicated farm hand looking for a teamspeak and possible later server to join. Possible at a later time maybe even join. I am very good with operating just about anything from plowing, harvesting, logging, wheel loaders, telehandlers and tending to animals.
Hi mate

We dont use team speak we use Discord and run a dedicated server. We don't do any logging but do everything else except sugarbeet. Interested?
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
blanxers

Post by blanxers »

mayoollie wrote:
OneAmongOthers wrote:Hey all I am dedicated farm hand looking for a teamspeak and possible later server to join. Possible at a later time maybe even join. I am very good with operating just about anything from plowing, harvesting, logging, wheel loaders, telehandlers and tending to animals.
Hi mate

We dont use team speak we use Discord and run a dedicated server. We don't do any logging but do everything else except sugarbeet. Interested?

I am interested
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

blanxers wrote:
mayoollie wrote:
Hi mate

I am interested
Are you around at the moment? I can give you the server details and you can get the mods very easily.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
blanxers

Post by blanxers »

yes i am
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

blanxers wrote:yes i am
Ive sent you a PM mate, we can give you a try out.
whoneedsroads

Post by whoneedsroads »

Hey, I'm not sure what time zone your on but I've got a ts and farm sim server running. I'm hoping for 2 or 3 more people to join. We're using the goldcrest valley ++ map.

I'll send you the server info. Ts and mod links. I'll be playing tonight at about 10 pm to 1 am CST
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

mayoollie wrote:
Hi mate

Sure dude send me an invite to discord I use it as well. I hop on and check it out.
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

whoneedsroads wrote:Hey, I'm not sure what time zone your on but I've got a ts and farm sim server running. I'm hoping for 2 or 3 more people to join. We're using the goldcrest valley ++ map.

I'll send you the server info. Ts and mod links. I'll be playing tonight at about 10 pm to 1 am CST
Goldcrest++?
whoneedsroads

Post by whoneedsroads »

Yeah goldcrest valley plus plus. It's the same map as the original game map but additional things added. Like mini bga near the farm, additional refill silos things like that.

Just makes things a but more central. Each person joining will get their own lizard pickup at least until we get tractors for everyone. So we're not tabbing between vehicle and stuff. I'm hoping for a realistic but relaced server.

http://farmingmods2017.com/goldcrest-va ... map-v-1-4/