The problem in multiplayer

incitarius

The problem in multiplayer

Post by incitarius »

Me and my friend have a licensed version of the game. I have Steam-version. He has from the Official website. Can't play on the network, as it does not see in the list of steam servers/session and I don't see it.
Maybe someone knows a solution? Maybe somewhere, something need to configure? I used to think that by purchasing a license no matter where, you can play with any players having a license.

Sorry for my translation.
Rokstr661

Re: The problem in multiplayer

Post by Rokstr661 »

It's been broken for the last 3 days... be patient they may fix it within the next week
incitarius

Post by incitarius »

Why do I see a list of games (for example 65/65 games) and can connect to them, and I don't see any session created in steam?
And why is my friend in steam-version list of games 3125/3125 (for example), and I only have 65/65?
And when one of us creates a session, then we don't see it in this list...
Rokstr661

Post by Rokstr661 »

European players I've got a buddy in Europe I can connect to. But every person in the us I've tried i g er to the multi-player connection err
Bsm1980

Post by Bsm1980 »

I'm in Europe/Norway. I've got the same problems!! In FS15, me and my buddy can't use the multiplayer anymore. Hope they will fix it soon.
Kristianandersen45

Post by Kristianandersen45 »

Me and my frind have problems with FS17 steam and FS17 byed i a store can't finde eachother in multiplayer.. Someone maeby have a sulotion ??
Sorry translation, hope you all understan