Xbox 1 interior lighting

Almont86

Xbox 1 interior lighting

Post by Almont86 »

Is there anyway to add interior lights to the consels only thing I would really love to see added I wouldn't feel like I'm sitting in complete darkness driving at night
Bradleyson

Re: Xbox 1 interior lighting

Post by Bradleyson »

Almont86 wrote:Is there anyway to add interior lights to the consels only thing I would really love to see added I wouldn't feel like I'm sitting in complete darkness driving at night
Would be nice to have interior lit up, pwease Giants :lol:
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Almont86 wrote:Is there anyway to add interior lights to the consels only thing I would really love to see added
Surely this is doable for console! There is a tutorial above that shows the process for modders to add interior lighting.

I don't know anything about modding or scripting, but if I'm reading that right, it is mainly just adding different decals (interior "lighting") that show up when you turn the lights on.

Surely this is ok for consoles??..
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Almont86

Post by Almont86 »

That would be nice I play the update version of one of the maps and whenever I drive the tractors at night it is so dark inside that all I see is a patch of light outside and everything else is black with some interior lights it would be a lot better
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

This is my biggest want right now... I do a lot of night work and this would increase realism tenfold

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Almont86

Post by Almont86 »

Cr41g_1965 it does stink having to sit in the dark and it just feels like ur sitting in a black hole with headlights
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

I also like working in the dark, it's not a major issue for me but it is something I'd like to see added if possible.
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.