East Coast Hills

Antone52

East Coast Hills

Post by Antone52 »

A very good map, excellent in fact, although I do find the edges of the fields very close to the tree's, also the does not seem to be any re-fueling pumps anywhere on the map, can anyone help with this.
Preble 818

Re: East Coast Hills

Post by Preble 818 »

I've seen some placeable gas buy points you can download.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Antone52

Post by Antone52 »

Yes, sure, scanned most reliable web sites, to no avail, found one on not so reliable site, but get clobbered with all sorts of things not wanted, suppose the easiest way is to put more cash into the game and sell tractors, combine for new and get full gas tank!!!
Revan

Post by Revan »

There a place able furl tank on the modhub here on the official site
PC & Xbox One
Antone52

Post by Antone52 »

Hi, how do I find the Furl Tank?

How do I search?

Am using Apple iMac
Antone52

Post by Antone52 »

Hi you guy's, problem solved found a very nice Fuel Pump right on Farming Simulator Mods, Its Beta, but works fine, not like the normal rusty rad pump, very modern looking in a nice shade of green, with a light about it.

Thanks again, I should try this map out its very good, may have another problem though, there doesn't seem to be a manure pit near the cow sheds, but there is a very large, tall, slurry tank, must be 10+ feet high, not tried it yet, no cows at the moment, have been very busy modifying the edges of the fields with the roller mod.

Looks pretty good, regards Anyone 52
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

Wow, when I looked at that map, the fact that the fields ran right up to the trees, was enough for me to go, I'll play a different map first.

I didn't even think to check if it actually had a gas station in it.
Trax

Post by Trax »

There are two Gas Stations, one in the Town on the Hill and one in the Industry Area in the West of the Map at the crossroads. :this:

Difficult field edges with low distanced Trees.. Where is your Problem? I have tested with 3, 6, 9 and 12m width Tools on all Fields, no Problem. :search:

Hopefully this is understandable, my English is not so good. :blushnew:
Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch
aklein

Post by aklein »

Trax, i think the comment about the trees relates to just hiring in game AI and going off and doing something else. with trees up to the edge fo the field one has to be careful on the edges and to headlands to free up space to make north/south or east/west runs.

Its in my top 5 so I like this map and the trees and fields are one of the reasons. Farmers wont leave a 20' area between the field and a tree line. there gonna have that field go as close to the trees as possible to maximize their area for crops.
Trax

Post by Trax »

So, as Modder you have the agony of choice, either you build it AI friendly.... and boring, or more realistic and done the Fieldwork himself. I personaly do it myself.
Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

Yeah, my comment on the trees, was just the fact that I didn't want to play on that map at this point in time. I did think it was a nicely done map. Just not what I was looking for at that point in time.

I think it was the east coast hills, that had the grass fields as fields.
Antone52

Post by Antone52 »

Hey you Guy's, don't get me wrong about the tree's near the edge of the field, I like to do the work myself too, but with the trees being so close I cannot see where to drive, plus the tree's hang over the field, and a lot of the roads, in some cases in realistic measurement about a foot distant, when you can't see, you just guess..
So an easy mod is to use the Roller Mod set to meadow grass and drive around each field, just the width of the roller solves the problem.
Every thing in the map work's perfectly.

I've made some other alterations to the area to the left of the cattle sheds on what must be the main farm, built a new yard for parking vehicles and erected a large barn to store Hay Straw Silage, if I say so myself I think it looks tremendous, I use an iMac so Giants Editor is not compatible.
Didn't mean to upset anyone, certainly not the inventor, because this map is by far the best out there.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

I really like the look of this map very close to home feel. Anyone know if the author is planning a seasons compatibility update? I may just do my self if not.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
eire1130

Post by eire1130 »

What size map is this, and what kind of starting equipment do you start with? Also, how many fields do you start with (and how large?)