Knutson farm - drivers required

mayoollie

Re: Still looking for drivers

Post by mayoollie »

Meowmixer75 wrote:Hello Mayoollie, I am looking for work, I will only be able to be on on the Weekends. I can try to play on weekdays on evenings, but highly unlikely, but weekends are great.

I am have been playing this game for a long time, I am very good and experienced, I don't need supervision (I don't like to troll other peoples games, it is just wrong *thumbsdown* )

But anyway, I am very interested in getting back in multiplayer since sadly my dedicated server didn't end too well. I might be able to bring another person as well that is just like me and is very experienced.

So, if you could PM me the mods and other details that would be great! :D

Thanks!

Edit: If it is okay with you, do you mind me recording the game with you? I have a youtube channel and I would like to start like a "Multiplayer Series". I can give you my channel name and you can see what I/we did. I do not talk in it, because I do not have a microphone, but I kind of like the sound of the game instead of my voice ;) AND just wondering, does the multiplayer game lag? Not a big deal, just wanted to know --> you can tell me that in the PM. :) Thanks again!
Hi mate

Yeah that would be fine by me. I'll PM the details. I'm mostly about weekends and evenings too.

Thanks
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mayoollie wrote:
Meowmixer75 wrote:Hello Mayoollie, I am looking for work, I will only be able to be on on the Weekends. I can try to play on weekdays on evenings, but highly unlikely, but weekends are great.

I am have been playing this game for a long time, I am very good and experienced, I don't need supervision (I don't like to troll other peoples games, it is just wrong *thumbsdown* )

But anyway, I am very interested in getting back in multiplayer since sadly my dedicated server didn't end too well. I might be able to bring another person as well that is just like me and is very experienced.

So, if you could PM me the mods and other details that would be great! :D

Thanks!

Edit: If it is okay with you, do you mind me recording the game with you? I have a youtube channel and I would like to start like a "Multiplayer Series". I can give you my channel name and you can see what I/we did. I do not talk in it, because I do not have a microphone, but I kind of like the sound of the game instead of my voice ;) AND just wondering, does the multiplayer game lag? Not a big deal, just wanted to know --> you can tell me that in the PM. :) Thanks again!
Hi mate

Yeah that would be fine by me. I'll PM the details. I'm mostly about weekends and evenings too.

Thanks
That's great! Thanks! *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

I've setup a Discord server for anyone who is interested. Let me know your discord username and number and I'll add you.

Thanks
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

meowmixer,

I have played with mayoollie a couple of times on his server. You had asked how bad the lag is. I am on the westcoast United States and I have been getting about 100 to 120ms.

that's all I have to say. sorry for hijacking the thread.
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Hi guys

I will make a different login for you regular guys so you can stop and start the server when you like.

I'll probably change the password at some point, I have made a couple of earlier workers who haven't played for some week 'redundant', so their slots are now free.

I will be online tonight and for much of the weekend.

Please please please download and get steam and add me on it, so you can leave messages and see when people are online.

Thanks
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mayoollie wrote:Hi guys

I will make a different login for you regular guys so you can stop and start the server when you like.

I'll probably change the password at some point, I have made a couple of earlier workers who haven't played for some week 'redundant', so their slots are now free.

I will be online tonight and for much of the weekend.

Please please please download and get steam and add me on it, so you can leave messages and see when people are online.

Thanks
Okay, I will have to make a Steam account and add you so we can communicate better. :) That's great that you will be on much of the weekend! That is great news! :)

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

leifege640 wrote:meowmixer,

I have played with mayoollie a couple of times on his server. You had asked how bad the lag is. I am on the westcoast United States and I have been getting about 100 to 120ms.

that's all I have to say. sorry for hijacking the thread.
Ah ok, thanks

What is 100 to 120ms? Sorry, I might know this, but can't remember.

How to post your log.txt
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

100-120ms is the latency. 100ms is ok.

I'm closer to Germany so my ping is about 30ms.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mayoollie wrote:100-120ms is the latency. 100ms is ok.

I'm closer to Germany so my ping is about 30ms.
Oh ok, then mine is around 9ms or 15ms on good days. Is that good?

How to post your log.txt
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

If your ping is less than 100ms then you should be able to participate in a game quite happily.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Thanks for your hard work guys. I'll be online all day having a good go at cultivating for a bit.

Please keep a look out for good JD and Fendt tractor mods. In particular I want a good 6R and 7R pair of machines, or a Fendt 700 and 900 instead.

Please post suggestions here.

Also I will put our cropping plan up here so people can view it and know what needs doing.

As I said before, DO NOT HARVEST or MOW any grass or crops unless you are online with other players.
mayoollie

Re: Knutson farm - drivers required

Post by mayoollie »

Some of our recent outings.

screen shot windows
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

Hello, I went looking on Modhoster and found a couple John Deere tractors. I have not tried them out just yet to see if they are any good. Maybe I will get around to do that soon.

A John Deere 6170R and 6210R with frontloader variants: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/fbm-team- ... 0r-fl-v2-1

Might be a little too old for what you a are looking for, but a John Deere 8530: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/john-deere-8530-usa

That's all I have for now.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
short cut

Post by short cut »

Any new hollands
Pc user.
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

We just added a New Holland fleet, but we still need to activate it.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD