Knutson farm - drivers required

mayoollie

Knutson farm - drivers required

Post by mayoollie »

Serious guys only, we are on a dedicated server, Knutson farm map. Big kit and big fields. Need skilled guys who can do a job without supervision, and do it well.

Knowledge and experience of GPS mod would be very useful but not essential.

Come to us and learn how the job is done as realistically as possible.
Last edited by mayoollie on Sat May 07, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
burgo1111

Re: Still looking for drivers

Post by burgo1111 »

hey buddy, keen to have a crack, let me know if your still looking, cheers
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

burgo1111 wrote:hey buddy, keen to have a crack, let me know if your still looking, cheers
Hi mate yes we are still looking, I will be online about 9pm tonight.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
burgo1111

Post by burgo1111 »

whats the game name?
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

burgo1111 wrote:whats the game name?
Hi Burgo

I will PM you the details for the server webpage so you can get the required mods.

I'll be around from 9pm GMT tonight.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Hi guys

I am STILL looking for regular evening drivers. I normally get home around 5pm. I can't seem to find serious players and we need good regular people to get any harvesting done due to the scale of the map.

Please leave PMs as required.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Hi folks

I am STILL looking for evening drivers. Please PM or add on steam for a quick chat if you are about.

Thanks

pic upload
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Adding some more photos, for the sheer fact they look ace.

screen capture tool
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Hi folks

STILL looking for regular people.

Please add me on steam: modifiedgenes

Thanks
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Hi folks, we are STILL looking for regular drivers who are about of an evening.

Pls PM for details.
max321

Post by max321 »

hi i are you still looking because the evening time is perfect thats when i get home from school
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

max321 wrote:hi i are you still looking because the evening time is perfect thats when i get home from school
Hi mate

Yeah we are still looking if you are keen.
short cut

Post by short cut »

I be intrested mate. But not on much. At min as working late for afew weeks.
Pc user.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

short cut wrote:I be intrested mate. But not on much. At min as working late for afew weeks.
I'm only about in the evenings tbh, but someone is normally about most days. Add me on steam or I can PM the server details if you are still interested.

Thanks
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Hello Mayoollie, I am looking for work, I will only be able to be on on the Weekends. I can try to play on weekdays on evenings, but highly unlikely, but weekends are great.

I am have been playing this game for a long time, I am very good and experienced, I don't need supervision (I don't like to troll other peoples games, it is just wrong *thumbsdown* )

But anyway, I am very interested in getting back in multiplayer since sadly my dedicated server didn't end too well. I might be able to bring another person as well that is just like me and is very experienced.

So, if you could PM me the mods and other details that would be great! :D

Thanks!

Edit: If it is okay with you, do you mind me recording the game with you? I have a youtube channel and I would like to start like a "Multiplayer Series". I can give you my channel name and you can see what I/we did. I do not talk in it, because I do not have a microphone, but I kind of like the sound of the game instead of my voice ;) AND just wondering, does the multiplayer game lag? Not a big deal, just wanted to know --> you can tell me that in the PM. :) Thanks again!
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt