how long will you ignore multiplayer connection...

AnotherBeard

how long will you ignore multiplayer connection...

Post by AnotherBeard »

this is day three of U.S. multiplayer being broken. how long is this going to last? many people are reporting this problem and there is nothing from developers explaining these problems. please communicate with us. are you working to fix the issue? please let us know. we love this game (obviously) and would like to play multiplayer.
SpaceShot

Re: how long will you ignore multiplayer connection...

Post by SpaceShot »

On Twitter @XboxSupport has suggested writing to support@giants-software.com.

This is understandable. This is not technically Microsoft's problem. But I think as you all continue to have issues, letting them know could make it clear the problem isn't something isolated to player configuration. Perhaps to avoid how this could make Xbox Live look bad, there could be pressure to respond.

Anyone want to try connecting? Send me a tweet @SpaceShot and I will be happy to reproduce this issue with you.
AnotherBeard

Re: how long will you ignore multiplayer connection...

Post by AnotherBeard »

I've written GIANTS software and after three days, they have responded by asking me what error message I'm receiving. I have received two error messages: unable to connect to multiplayer session", and "you don't own the required DLC". I don't know if this is a Microsoft issue or GIANTS issue, but it's definitely frustrating. I have talked at least five friends into buying this game and ive bought it for two others. I'm starting to regret it and I will be contacting Microsoft today abut this.