Tire dirt mod

Mattyb

Tire dirt mod

Post by Mattyb »

When my fendt has duel wheels on the black tire dirt comes off the wheels even on Tarmac which looks weird it's like all the rubber is being shredded needs fixing cheers matt
lexiontech

Re: Tire dirt mod

Post by lexiontech »

You can post in the bug collection thread, they are supposed to clean in grass but not sure about pavement, I would think they should stay the same on pavement.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

I suppose the wheel cleans on the tread and up the side wall as well, which is a bit unrealistic on pavement as pavement would really only clean the tread.

But description of this mod:
With this mod the wheels will get dirty when you are driving in any dirt and when driving ON the road (and grass i think) they will get cleaner slowly. The mod also allows each wheel to get dirty separately. So if you drive for a few hundred metres with your left wheels off the side of the road and the right ones on the road, then only the left wheels will get dirty.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Mattyb wrote:When my fendt has duel wheels on the black tire dirt comes off the wheels even on Tarmac which looks weird it's like all the rubber is being shredded needs fixing cheers matt
You can post in the bug collection but it's a known bug on console just with the duel wheels. Maybe just PS4 I'm not sure. That ones bugged and the ground response is causing some people problems.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.