[SOLVED] Freezing when getting into trucks / combines and some tractors with logitech extreme 3D pro joystick

ItsPaulyBro

[SOLVED] Freezing when getting into trucks / combines and some tractors with logitech extreme 3D pro joystick

Post by ItsPaulyBro »

Hey there guys,

Everytime i get into a combine and some other vehicles my game freezes ( Not Responding )
once i checked the log. i noticed this message;

" Warning (Script); 'getKeyName': Argument 1 has wrong type. Expected. Int. Actual: Nill..\..\..\src\base\scripting\lua\LuaScriptSystem.cpp (699): expectedType == Value::VoidType | | expectedType == Value::ClassType LUA call stack: dataS/scripts/input/InputHelper.lua (85) : getKeyName "

dataS/scripts/input/inputDisplayManager.lua (541) : getDisplayKeyName

the game is amazing when not playing with my logitech extreme 3d pro joystick.
i used the same setup for fs17 and never ran into any issues im just hoping that maybe this "error/warning" message will help you guys pin point maybe a potential file error of some sort.

i have reinstalled the game about 4 times now.
i have verified the game files through steam.
all my drivers are upto date.

i have also tryed too keep the wheel and joystick plugged in but remove the key bindings from the wheel and joystick that did not seem to fix anything.

i'm hoping you guys could fix this with a patch that doesn't take too long to sort out as im sure me and the others that are having the same issue are keen too start farming but due to not being able to use a wheel a joystick takes away our realism im sure you guys will have it sorted in no time i guess the waiting now starts for a patch.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: FS19 Freezing when getting into trucks / combines and some tractors when logitech extreme 3D pro joystick is connect

Post by x Lethian x »

Please retry this with patch 1.1.3:
viewtopic.php?p=1052571#p1052571

If needed, please also install the newest software update for any logitech input devices you are using:
https://support.logitech.com/en_ch/software/lgs

After this all should be working like a charm ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images