Heavy Equipment Bundle Components Not Working Together

Matt2000

Heavy Equipment Bundle Components Not Working Together

Post by Matt2000 »

I know there is an existing thread for the side panel but this is different, I didn't want to confuse things there. The other thread is here for anyone interested:

viewtopic.php?f=964&t=130728

I purchased the bundle with FS19 as it was on sale, however I can't get them both to work at the same time with FS19. Only one of the two will show up when I cycle through the game pads in-game, it's random which one and that's then the only component that will respond.

Contrary to the other thread the mappings appear to be correct for both components when they work.

I've confirmed that they're both detected and work fine together in FS17. Doesn't matter what ports I use, tried running them from different USB controllers but it makes no difference.
parad0x177

Re: Heavy Equipment Bundle Components Not Working Together

Post by parad0x177 »

I think I had similar issues. These two things seemed to make a difference for me:

1.) Did you patch he game and then reset your bindings to defaults from within the game?

2.) Did you make sure you have no more than four input devices attached to the PC (not counting head trackers)?

(Note that I still think the control bindings need work, particularly if you are used to previous games. So it may take some trial and error once things are “working”. Also, check your control dead zones after resetting. They may be high.)
Matt2000

Re: Heavy Equipment Bundle Components Not Working Together

Post by Matt2000 »

Well the patch has sorted it for now, I simply didn't realise there was a patch! My first time buying the retail game rather than the Steam version, still expecting it to go looking for patches for me. :biggrin2:

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.