LAG & Stutter

JCB12

LAG & Stutter

Post by JCB12 »

Hey folks just wondering if this gaming pc is any good ? it ran fs17 on its highest settings and also does the same with ETS2 but for some reason fs19 wants to lag and jerk at certain points in the map Fellsbrun and the same with Ravenport is this an issue with the game or my pc here are the specs below it is a gaming pc along with a gaming screen but the lag and jerk is still their and its driving me insane the scaling resoloution is a problem in the game I think why cant giants use the engine they had for FS17 rather than this now as its causing issues I never had before and giants need to look into sorting the issues with the graphics out as it maybe an issue with the game and not my pc SPECS BELOW

This HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop is all about smooth performance and crisp graphics wrapped up in a bold design. It offers the latest technology plus the ability to upgrade, keeping performance up-to-date. Get ready to play in powerful style today and for years to come.
Model number:690-0022na.
Intel Optane memory automatically learns your computing behaviours, accelerates frequent tasks giving you amazing responsiveness. Search and find files on your computer up to 3x faster and move to the next level during gameplay up to 65% faster.
CPU and Memory:
Intel Core i58400 processor.
Hex core processor.
Processor speed 2.8GHz.
8GB RAM DDR4 and 16GB Intel Optane.
Hard drive:
2TB HDD storage.
Hard drive speed 7200RPM.
Graphics:
Dedicated graphics.
NVIDIA GeForce 1050Ti with 4GB memory GDDR5.
Interfaces and connectivity:
3-in-1 media card reader.
2 x USB 2.0 ports.
4 x USB 3.0 ports.
Ethernet port.
1 HDMI port.
1 DVI port.
Bluetooth.
Wireless/Wi-Fi enabled.
Operating system and software:
Microsoft Windows 10.

Many Thanks David
Borealis

Re: LAG & Stutter

Post by Borealis »

Do you have any workers ploughing/cultivating. Someone else found that if you have more than 1 instance of soil work going on, it makes your framerate drop. Doesn't matter where on the map you are, for some reason it happens.

viewtopic.php?f=965&t=131764

That PC is fairly decent, but I'd say the 1050Ti would be the weak link if any. What resolution/frame rate are you running it at? e.g. I'm running FS19 at 2560x1440 @60fps. My screen is capable of 144Hz, but I don't know if FS19 is locked at 60FPS like FS17.
JCB12

Post by JCB12 »

1920x1080 Borealis my screen is 75hz and I don't know how to check FPS but what I have noticed is that its only certain parts of the map their is lag I could run FS17 on its highest specs with no problems
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

@JCB12 If you have Nvidia shadowplay capability installed then you can turn on an FPS counter. ALT+Z to see if Shadowplay is available, click on the settings wheel and then HUD second option down is an FPS counter. It's likely that Map optimisation will help with your issues when they get round to it. Your lower spec gfx will only exaggerate any problems like this.

@Borealis with Vsync turned off, fps is locked at 61 on my system so I think the game is FPS locked otherwise I'd be getting well over 100 ....
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
JCB12

Post by JCB12 »

only get 21 frames etc on high medium is soso low is good but uselss then I activate very high profile and no lag nothing don't understand it lol scaling off 61fps scaling on 30 31 etc