Camera Problems

Rocphoenix

Camera Problems

Post by Rocphoenix »

Playing on PC. Been working fine since launch but I get on today and im having some bad camera problems. I cant switch between incab and outside view anymore with any vehicle. My camera is stuck on the outside view. Also when I switch to my combine I can only zoom the camera in. Once I zoom in while inside combine it wont allow me to zoom back out. If i switch to another vehicle I can zoom both ways so it only does that with the combine. This problem alone make the game really really hard to play. I wont go into detail about other bugs because they have been posted about already but I also have had problems with not being able to fold my combine. Ive had problems with contracts disappearing after accepting them. Ive had problems with force feedback on my g29 steering wheel and I also have not been able to rotate placeable objects at all since launch. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

Just realised if I hire a worker all camera functions in that vehicle work as they should. As soon as hired worker is gone it goes back to above problems.
pcdoc

Re: Camera Problems

Post by pcdoc »

Had the very same issue, no zoom when in 3rd person view. I had to (forthe umpteenth time) delete inputbindings.xml and let the game create a new one to get it working ok. Then the laborious task of TRYING to remap keys. I have an 18 button box, works perfect in fs17, this excuse for a simulator assigns it various axis??

Anyways they'll patch the patch that patches the patch that they patched on day 1 and we may possibly get a working game, one can but hope. :biggrin2: