What placeables are you waiting for?

Rooster_Cogburn

What placeables are you waiting for?

Post by Rooster_Cogburn »

Personally I miss the green houses. It was perfect in 17 I placed them near my pigs so I made use of the manure. I wish they had vehicle sheds as well.
fenixguy

Re: What placeables are you waiting for?

Post by fenixguy »

The barn from the trailer. Or any enclosed sheds with doors. Or any useful buildings period. Some different houses would be nice.

It's amazing a game with "build your own farm" as a new feature would have so few useful buildings.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Rooster_Cogburn

YES! The barn from the trailer would be mint. I do like the new sleep feature I just wish it would progress the worker as well. You sleep for 6 hours they don’t speed up your hired help to adjust
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Agreed...we need a less expensive house and some enclosed shed.

I really hope we will get different storage silo too (lime, fert, etc.)
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

There is already wind energy converter, that is looking good. I tested it and it's pretty much same as from previous versions. Also it looks really good in FS19.
Last edited by Arrancar88 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Rooster_Cogburn

Where’s the energy converter is it a mod?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

A barn like on the Goldcrest Valley starting Farm in FS17 where you can sell straw, hay directly by unloading within it and also can sell bales directly by unloading within it.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Rooster_Cogburn wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:41 pm Where’s the energy converter is it a mod?
Yeah, but it's pretty much working conversion from FS17 WEC. Search for wind turbine on fs19mods.
Cost is 500k and it makes(per hour) : 750 on easy, 500 on medium and 250 on hard. Ofc you can change these values in xml file, if you wan't more money. Animation is nice and it looks beautiful with new lighting.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Miketeg wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:25 pm Agreed...we need a less expensive house and some enclosed shed.

I really hope we will get different storage silo too (lime, fert, etc.)
that would be nice as on console the seed bags and such take up slot's so ya some place to store a bunch of that would be great.

as to the barn mean the red one i do think that is in game as a placeable i would have to look to be sure but i kinda remember seeing it.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I am waiting for ALL OF THEM! ... :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
MattFendt939

Post by MattFendt939 »

UK style farm buildings
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

it would be nice if the farm trailer was updated to work like the farmhouse.. Call it the Poor Boy Farming Trailer...

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

ace54858 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:59 pm as to the barn mean the red one i do think that is in game as a placeable i would have to look to be sure but i kinda remember seeing it.
It's not. There is a 'red barn' but the doors don't open which renders it useless.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Massey44

Post by Massey44 »

@lefe1 Just watched a video by Simul8 today and he had added the sleep trigger to that farm trailer. Apparently he's submitted it to the ModHub so it's really down to whether Giants approve it.

Personally I'd like to see cheaper and smaller farm house options because at present I'm having to sleep in my combine harvester. I have a silo and a shed but I can't afford the luxury of a 350K house. Placeable fences, walls and gates would be nice to see, as well as some general clutter like crates and old broken down tractors.
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:21 pm The barn from the trailer. Or any enclosed sheds with doors. Or any useful buildings period. Some different houses would be nice.

It's amazing a game with "build your own farm" as a new feature would have so few useful buildings.
Agree with you completely. Thought the lack of placeable buildings for the games concept, seemed odd. Maybe they're becoming reliant on the work of the modders.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers