can you add Vermehrungsgras on New Woodshire? please Mr. Redkeinstus or Mr. RitchiF

fred akiten

can you add Vermehrungsgras on New Woodshire? please Mr. Redkeinstus or Mr. RitchiF

Post by fred akiten »

Hello I would like to know if it is possible that Mr. Redkeinstus or Mr. RitchiF modders
add this culture ( in game Vermehrungsgras) on New Woodshire if it is possible in an update? it would be an even more awesome map
discovery of Vermehrungsgras on the Dreisternhof map https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
I find it extra I mowed with a harvester so we collect the seeds that sell well and we make andins of grass to feed the sheep and we can make hay
Dear players, thank you in advance
Cordially fred (French player)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Last edited by fred akiten on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
celui qui pose une question a l'air con 2 sec celui qui en pose jamais le reste pour la vie et même à 50ans *thumbsup* :biggrin2:
redglasses

Re: can you add Vermehrungsgras on New Woodshire? please

Post by redglasses »

For some reason your link to the mod is not working for me.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Apache1222

Post by Apache1222 »

I believe he is referring to this map https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
and the mention of Propagating grass being on there. I am not exactly sure what that means but it sounds interesting
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I googled it and first thing up was turf grass.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

I think he means how you can add grass via the landscaping tool that propagates, or grows over time? Definition says: 1.breed specimens of (a plant or animal) by natural processes from the parent stock.
"try propagating your own houseplants from cuttings"

I know it does on PNW, thought it did on New Woodshire. I could be completely wrong though. Sorry, literally no help.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Illinois Farmer

You can paint grass on new woodshire and it will grow back.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Vermehrungsgras seems to be a fruittype, which lets you get grass seeds aswell as gras out of it. According to this thread (in german) it is currently only implemented in the Dreisternhof map. There seems to be a script integrated into the map, which adds the new fruittype to combine harvesters as well as seeders.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
fred akiten

Post by fred akiten »

a picture is worth every speech in the world

thank you for your answers

I'm preparing a video on youtube for you to see this *thumbsup*
celui qui pose une question a l'air con 2 sec celui qui en pose jamais le reste pour la vie et même à 50ans *thumbsup* :biggrin2:
fred akiten

Post by fred akiten »

hello I made you a video to see the culture
in game Vermehrungsgras

Edit don_apple: fixed youtube link so that video is shown directly in post.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

So grass you can cut AND collect grass seed from? That is COOL! Thanks for the video Fred, explained everything! And nice Claas tractor! :mrgreen:
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Illinois Farmer

I don't know exactly what this fruit is, so based on the name I don't know how realistic this would be to add to an American map, but alfalfa you can harvest seed also or mow it before. R.D.C has this fruit on the map.
fred akiten

Post by fred akiten »

Mr. Redkeinstus or Mr. RitchiF modders
add this culture ( in game Vermehrungsgras) on New Woodshire please please *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
burnsdg

Re: can you add Vermehrungsgras on New Woodshire? please Mr. Redkeinstus or Mr. RitchiF

Post by burnsdg »

v1.1.0.1 update of Feb 2020 New Woodshire added Vermehrungsgras.
Base game Rapid A 600s can plant it.
I use mod header Lizard Draper Stream 900 with the CLAAS Dominator to harvest it.
CaptGoodvibes

Re: can you add Vermehrungsgras on New Woodshire? please Mr. Redkeinstus or Mr. RitchiF

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Does MiniBrunn have that fruit also or am I misremembering?
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Furryshrimp

Post by Furryshrimp »

CaptGoodvibes
Unread post Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:25 pm

Does MiniBrunn have that fruit also or am I misremembering
Minibrunn does have the combineable grass