Need help on a Laptop Specification

Dairydeere

Need help on a Laptop Specification

Post by Dairydeere »

Anybody out there who could tell me if a Lenovo Yoga 730-15 can run FS19 within the specifications required to run the game? Getting FS19, but I don't know if the laptop can run it without any major issues. I will do my best to answer any questions.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Need help on a Laptop Specification

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

What are the specs?
Windows 10? Type in the help bar About Your PC to pull them up. Here are the minimum requirements:

64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Intel Core i3-2100T @2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6GHz or better
Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min 2GB VRAM, DX11 support)
4 GB RAM
20 GB free hard drive space
Soundcard
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:00 am Anybody out there who could tell me if a Lenovo Yoga 730-15 can run FS19 within the specifications required to run the game? Getting FS19, but I don't know if the laptop can run it without any major issues. I will do my best to answer any questions.
According to Lenovo, the Yoga 730 should be fine to play fs19, might even be able to play on some decent settings since it has a GTX 1050 in it.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:14 am What are the specs?
Windows 10? Type in the help bar About Your PC to pull them up. Here are the minimum requirements:

64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Intel Core i3-2100T @2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6GHz or better
Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min 2GB VRAM, DX11 support)
4 GB RAM
20 GB free hard drive space
Soundcard
Yes, it has Windows 10. I saw that on the FS website, but I couldn’t make sense of half of it. It looks like the computer will work fine though. I’m gonna get the free version coming on epic games.com tomorrow. Thank you for the help!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Well here are my specs for reference. Mine runs great just have to keep it cool. It does get sluggish on really detailed 4x maps or around tons of trees

Intel i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.6 GHz
12 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeah. Mine should be fine then

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:42 am Well here are my specs for reference. Mine runs great just have to keep it cool. It does get sluggish on really detailed 4x maps or around tons of trees

12 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M
Another question. Did you have graphics issues when you first had it and did you have to tweak them. My John Deere looks fuzzy and my render distance isn’t superb, but I haven’t looked at my settings closely yet

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:53 pm
FarmCatJenkins wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:42 am Well here are my specs for reference. Mine runs great just have to keep it cool. It does get sluggish on really detailed 4x maps or around tons of trees

12 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M
Another question. Did you have graphics issues when you first had it and did you have to tweak them. My John Deere looks fuzzy and my render distance isn’t superb, but I haven’t looked at my settings closely yet
Yes I set my graphics settings to Very High I think. I’m at work and can give a run down on my display settings when I get home. What graphics card are you running?

L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:53 pm

12 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M
A good rule in pc gaming is to always take a look at the graphics settings once you open the game, as sometimes a game doesn’t correctly identify your graphics card and resolved itself to set the graphics to low. You may also need to download GeForce Experience in order to update the graphics card drivers.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yep. As soon as I’m out of school I’m checking my graphic settings. Thanks for the advice 👍

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Just make an epic games account and download fs19 for free :P i did it on my laptop and realised my graphic card was bad because render distance wasn’t good and my fps was taking a big hit like 15 fps on lone oak.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

What graphics card are you using? I have a GTX 1050 and on Lone Oak I have some fuzziness.

PS Thank you L2K Perma, my graphic specs were fine and I went into the settings and the graphics were set to low. Thanks for the advice

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
JaneWalters

Post by JaneWalters »

Don't you have any prob;ems with GTX 1050 ?
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I honestly just copied the specs from the laptops official website. Graphics are a little funny for far distance and grain bins with rifles, the American steel ones. 4x maps also cause some slight loss because I use medium graphics to save performance

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!