Giants Editor

FS Velocity

Giants Editor

Post by FS Velocity »

When I use giants editor everything I need I can use Import/export move items around etc.. but when I use the landscaping tools for either ground type or raise and lower no matter what my mouse settings are on to lower/raise or paint every click of the mouse just puts massive holes in the map? I’ve changed the radius the hardness of it but still leaves me with an endless hole any ideas how I can stop this?

Thanks
juf.de

Re: Giants Editor

Post by juf.de »

Check the other 2 sliders, one should do the trick
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

Thanks for the quick reply, I’m at work at the moment so can’t try right now but I’m pretty sure I tried every slider on that section with no joy.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

GIANTS Modding Tutorials did do a half decent job of covering basics in bite size form, including terrain editing.

There aren't really any differences between the FS17 and FS19 editors in terms of terrain shaping, so the free FS17 Modding Tutorials 3.0 are fine for that: GDN | Video Tutorials (scroll down a bit until you see Modding Video Tutorials 3.0 (Farming Simulator 17)).

I actually found the FS19 ones relatively poor compared to previous ones. If GIANTS really wanted to inspire new modding talent they really should be making regular modding videos. Surely the video team at GIANTS are struggling to keep themselves busy at the moment?