FS 20 switch cheats.

Loopylouu

FS 20 switch cheats.

Post by Loopylouu »

Hi there.

My son loves tractors and just wants to drive all the different vehicles but he's too young to play to game to earn the money and I unfortunately don't have the time. Is there any cheats so I can unlock them?
BillyMais

Re: FS 20 switch cheats.

Post by BillyMais »

I am not aware of any possibility regarding money generating methods other than:
Start a new save game and sell everything (at the store, you get 20% more money if you drive anything right to the store and sell it there). From the money you have now buy placeables that generate money until you money is gone. Then in settings set time to 120 times faster and wait until you have enough money you can buy more placeables to generate even more money.

I wish I had a better answere but maybe that'll do. Good luck!
LS17 (Switch) | LS17 (Steam) | LS19 (PS4) | LS19 (Steam) | LS20 (Switch) | LS22 Premium Edition (Steam) | Pumps n’ Hoses + Farm Production Pack + Case IH Farmall Anniversary Pack
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
Bug Tracker | Image Server
YWFMS2351

Post by YWFMS2351 »

BillyMais wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:17 am I am not aware of any possibility regarding money generating methods other than:
Start a new save game and sell everything (at the store, you get 20% more money if you drive anything right to the store and sell it there). From the money you have now buy placeables that generate money until you money is gone. Then in settings set time to 120 times faster and wait until you have enough money you can buy more placeables to generate even more money.

I wish I had a better answere but maybe that'll do. Good luck!
There's no placeables or time controls in fs20..
PC
BillyMais

Post by BillyMais »

Really?!? OMG sorry for that. :(
LS17 (Switch) | LS17 (Steam) | LS19 (PS4) | LS19 (Steam) | LS20 (Switch) | LS22 Premium Edition (Steam) | Pumps n’ Hoses + Farm Production Pack + Case IH Farmall Anniversary Pack
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
Bug Tracker | Image Server