Claas Dominator missing.

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
konbuchan

Claas Dominator missing.

Post by konbuchan »

I been trying to buy Claas dominator on ps4 but a message “this content cannot be selected at this time.” Pops up.. any idea how to fix this ? (I tried to re-install my license etc..
livesea72

Re: Claas Dominator missing.

Post by livesea72 »

konbuchan wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:33 am I been trying to buy Claas dominator on ps4 but a message “this content cannot be selected at this time.” Pops up.. any idea how to fix this ? (I tried to re-install my license etc..
Do you own the season pass or have already purchased it? Scroll down to add ons at the bottom of the game before starting it and click where it says 10. It will show your add ons and clicking on that will show you whats installed. Don't forget you need to enable it before starting a map and have enough in game funds to buy it.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
konbuchan

Re: Claas Dominator missing.

Post by konbuchan »

I don’t own season pass and didn’t purchase it yet, I live in Japan and it doesn’t work... I created an account on uk server and I found mod in there but for some reason it isn’t on Japanese one so maybe Giants didn’t approve to publish it there ? (New class DLC and other are available only this one isn’t)

Plus for me it only shows 8... I don’t have 2 I guess...

livesea72 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:40 am
konbuchan wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:33 am I been trying to buy Claas dominator on ps4 but a message “this content cannot be selected at this time.” Pops up.. any idea how to fix this ? (I tried to re-install my license etc..
Do you own the season pass or have already purchased it? Scroll down to add ons at the bottom of the game before starting it and click where it says 10. It will show your add ons and clicking on that will show you whats installed. Don't forget you need to enable it before starting a map and have enough in game funds to buy it.