Hills of Slovenia configuration

CaptGoodvibes

Hills of Slovenia configuration

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

On console...

The New Farmer start vs. Farm Manager start issue is rearing its ugly head again.

New Farmer has the buildings on the farm but they cannot be sold. Sell everything including land, end with $591,000 to start with.

Farm manager, all buildings are gone, all new farmer garage equipment exists and can be sold... end with $1,614,700

The farm buildings and layout matter.

In the end, in a New Farmer start, I should be able to sell everything--garage items, land, farm buildings--and end up with about $1,000,000.

And in a Farm Manager start, I should be able to buy the farm as is, with the exact design a New Farmer enjoys.

This is not the only map that does this. Geiselsberg is another offender...

I'm sure there are others.

Really bugs me to lose the buildings in Farm Manager mode....
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Yeahrightio

Re: Hills of Slovenia configuration

Post by Yeahrightio »

I agree captgoodvibes, it's so annoying when you don't have any pre placed buildings. I used to build farms on felsbrunn, but I just use the inbuilt ones on mod maps, as I could never get that 'feel' like the oxygen David farm yards. If the map sells the buildings, it's a bit slower for me to make up a farm to what I want. 👍
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Yeahrightio wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:54 pm I agree captgoodvibes, it's so annoying when you don't have any pre placed buildings. I used to build farms on felsbrunn, but I just use the inbuilt ones on mod maps, as I could never get that 'feel' like the oxygen David farm yards. If the map sells the buildings, it's a bit slower for me to make up a farm to what I want. 👍
Yep. If I have to build a farm, it ends up like a hunk of junk.

To me, New Farmer should be financially the same as Farm Manager but simply provide a solid start for someone that hasn't learned what they need and how they need to use it, whatever 'it' may be. Both should be a $1,000,000 start.

And yeah, all that work that went into making a nice farm, wiped out in the click of a button haha!

Cheers!
PS4
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yeah, new farmer should be like that. It would be alright if new farmer was an inheritance of an old farm, which it kind of is now. You get tractors like the fiat 1300dt, which in average should have about 5000 hours clocked. The machinery should have just a tad bit more hours . As for the buildings, I don't know why they can't add more buildings in one. I live in central western NSW, which is in Australia. We have a shearing shed, where the sheep are taken to and shorn. It has a workshop room to the right, a hay storage to the back and another sheep holding pen with a farm equipment stored off the the left of the sheep holding pen. It's a big shed, but it serves up to 4 purposes. I wish there were farms that incorporated that sort of idea. 👍

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Yeahrightio wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:27 pm Yeah, new farmer should be like that. It would be alright if new farmer was an inheritance of an old farm, which it kind of is now. You get tractors like the fiat 1300dt, which in average should have about 5000 hours clocked. The machinery should have just a tad bit more hours . As for the buildings, I don't know why they can't add more buildings in one. I live in central western NSW, which is in Australia. We have a shearing shed, where the sheep are taken to and shorn. It has a workshop room to the right, a hay storage to the back and another sheep holding pen with a farm equipment stored off the the left of the sheep holding pen. It's a big shed, but it serves up to 4 purposes. I wish there were farms that incorporated that sort of idea. 👍
One time, I was walking from my hostel in Port Stephens to Tomaree Head, north of Newcastle, and this giant ant tried to fight me. #Goodtimes
PS4
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

CaptGoodvibes wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:10 am
Yeahrightio wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:27 pm Yeah, new farmer should be like that. It would be alright if new farmer was an inheritance of an old farm, which it kind of is now. You get tractors like the fiat 1300dt, which in average should have about 5000 hours clocked. The machinery should have just a tad bit more hours . As for the buildings, I don't know why they can't add more buildings in one. I live in central western NSW, which is in Australia. We have a shearing shed, where the sheep are taken to and shorn. It has a workshop room to the right, a hay storage to the back and another sheep holding pen with a farm equipment stored off the the left of the sheep holding pen. It's a big shed, but it serves up to 4 purposes. I wish there were farms that incorporated that sort of idea. 👍
One time, I was walking from my hostel in Port Stephens to Tomaree Head, north of Newcastle, and this giant ant tried to fight me. #Goodtimes
We've even got mosquitoes as big as cars if you know where to find them. 🤣

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I haven't tried it for a while but when I did the NH TX32 wasn't player owned, so couldn't be sold. Seemed like a very odd little omission.

Nice little map, especially if you like messing around and expanding & combining fields together.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:57 am I haven't tried it for a while but when I did the NH TX32 wasn't player owned, so couldn't be sold. Seemed like a very odd little omission.

Nice little map, especially if you like messing around and expanding & combining fields together.
Wasn't the TX32 on a lease 🤔

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

May have been? Didn't occur to me to check that tbh.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:59 pm May have been? Didn't occur to me to check that tbh.
Yes, leased. Cheers!
PS4