Welkers Farms wood chips help?!

cdot

Welkers Farms wood chips help?!

Post by cdot »

Hello fellow farms! I have been trying for days to get and answer to no avail. Giants themselves on twitter said point blank they would not give me said answer due to them not making the map rather us players did. So... here I am asking my fellow players. Does ANYONE know where/how to trigger the sell point for wood chips on Welkers in FS19??? I have literally 10 70,000 L truck loads of chips laying on the map! I’ve used a small bucket loader and driven around every inch of the wood chips selling area and can’t find out how to sell them! It’s got to be at least half a million in dollars just laying here!! ANY help is VERY much appreciated!!
cdot

Re: Welkers Farms wood chips help?!

Post by cdot »

So no one got a answer for me? 🥺
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Never played it but you could add a placeable sell point if that’s a possibility
cdot

Post by cdot »

I can!? I went through mod hub and never saw that type of thing
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

The wood sell point is in the top left corner of the map.
Go over the bridge, through the trees and there is a little mill there. It's easy to find.

You can find any sell point if you select it in the menu, it will flash on the map and has a green light coming down from the sky so you can locate it.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

^^^ what that post says. Go to the top of the map by the north CHS sell point, but keep going straight back through the trees, you'll find the wood/wood chips sell point.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

You can even tag points on a map. Doing that puts a light beam into the sky, making it easier to find while driving.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

the wood chip sell point takes poplar bales but i had to place a differernt wood chip sell point to sell loose woodchips on ps4 hope this help[s