Help with wood crusher

whughes

Help with wood crusher

Post by whughes »

Is there a way to keep the wood crusher running at all times. Takes up time when u have to stop other machine and then start crusher each time. I talking about the red one that moves on an it trailer not the jenz pull type thanks
JensChrDK

Re: Help with wood crusher

Post by JensChrDK »

Maybe it's because you go to far away from it in between crushing - try to cut down 10 trees and lay them by the crusher, and then fire it up and start crushing. Just a thougt :)
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

I know in Multiplayer there is a server setting where you manually have to turn on/off vehicle engines. If you activate that setting, your problem will be fixed. I do not know if that exists in solo player. One would think, but ...

You are referring to a TREX 900 HKL wood chipper. Was just using one last night.

I would also recommend the TREX 600 for stump grinding. It also works great for pushing around logs and straightening up your wood piles. **Warning, make sure the grinder is [OFF] when moving and straightening ** Don't want you to lose your hard work.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

If your on pc there is a mod that keeps engines running unless you shut them off, as far as I know that’s the only way to stop the thing where if you get to far away they shut off. Edit: I found it here you need global company https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

If machine is turned on (B on PC, LB X on XB controller) it won't shut off.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Brooner82

Post by Brooner82 »

I found this as well (on PS4), but changed the engine start setting in the options menu to manually do it and it worked. (Note that with the Jenz crusher you need to start the engine, then start the crusher - you can swithc the crusher on and off, but keep the engine running if you want)