Vehicle Speed Sync

peteduggan35

Vehicle Speed Sync

Post by peteduggan35 »

I have installed vehicle Speed sync.
It says in the mod hub it is installed but I cannot get it to work in game?
RED_Smith

Re: Vehicle Speed Sync

Post by RED_Smith »

After being downloaded it needs to be activated.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I have this mod installed and activated, whilst it seems to work well with other player driven vehicles i.e. in Multiplayer, I can not for the life of me get it to work in Single Player with the AI Workers. If I have a Worker Harvesting a Field and want to Speed Sync my Tractor to it for unloading, nothing appears in the help-window in regard to buttons or key commands to activate this. Disable the worker in the combine and suddenly there are new options relating to cruise control in the tractor. I'm guessing this mod is for use by players in multiplayer and isn't designed for single play.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:38 pm I have this mod installed and activated, whilst it seems to work well with other player driven vehicles i.e. in Multiplayer, I can not for the life of me get it to work in Single Player with the AI Workers. If I have a Worker Harvesting a Field and want to Speed Sync my Tractor to it for unloading, nothing appears in the help-window in regard to buttons or key commands to activate this. Disable the worker in the combine and suddenly there are new options relating to cruise control in the tractor. I'm guessing this mod is for use by players in multiplayer and isn't designed for single play.
Base game AI or courseplay? I run it in singleplayer myself having Courseplay operate the combine and it works for me.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I couldn't get it to work with Base Game AI, hadn't tried it with Courseplay or any other help mods.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

It's also been working fine for me with courseplay, yet to try it following a worker.
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

Works fine here with basic helper on single player. Do you have the keys for this mod in controls' menu?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah I have the keys in the menu and can adjust a vehicle's speed by the 0.1 amounts on the cruise control. I just lose the controls in the menu when I drive a vehicle beside a vehicle driven by an Ai Worker. So now way to just hit a single button and have my tractor instantly match the harvester speed. Obviously the default game Ai there is no way for me to test whether I can sync it to me, if I were driving the harvester as the base game Ai won't drive carts or trailers.

Benjy14

Post by Benjy14 »

Hi, I have a problem with vehicle speed sync, when I hit left shift 4 it pops up with a bunch of options on the bottom of my screen and doesn't actually actively sync the speed with my combine. Suggestions?
Dim67

Post by Dim67 »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:38 pm I have this mod installed and activated, whilst it seems to work well with other player driven vehicles i.e. in Multiplayer, I can not for the life of me get it to work in Single Player with the AI Workers. If I have a Worker Harvesting a Field and want to Speed Sync my Tractor to it for unloading, nothing appears in the help-window in regard to buttons or key commands to activate this. Disable the worker in the combine and suddenly there are new options relating to cruise control in the tractor. I'm guessing this mod is for use by players in multiplayer and isn't designed for single play.
It works perfectly fine in single player. My guess is you have double key-binds. Check in your key-binds for your controller and keyboard and make sure the key-bind for SpeedSync isn't also used somewhere else.
Benjy14

Post by Benjy14 »

Dim67 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:27 am
It works perfectly fine in single player. My guess is you have double key-binds. Check in your key-binds for your controller and keyboard and make sure the key-bind for SpeedSync isn't also used somewhere else.
Thanks, i redid my key binding and now it works!