Where are all the Case IH tractors?

FJohannesson

Where are all the Case IH tractors?

Post by FJohannesson »

Hello everybody!

I have just a Two simple questions,Where are all the Case tractors like the new Puma series and the new Optum? And why no EU options on The Axial Flow 9250 and on the Quadtrac?
aldodrem

Re: Where are all the Case IH tractors?

Post by aldodrem »

I have a better question. Where are all the Valtra Twin Trac Series S, N & T tractors? Also the new vineyard DLC doesn't include the fruit farm specialized Valtra F.
Last edited by aldodrem on Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's easy to know what you are against, quite an honour to know what you are for.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

I’ve had the same questions, particularly where the Case tractors are concerned. I can only guess at this point that it came down to the limits of time and resources to develop them for the game.

I was not aware of the Valera F series, but I agree it would be a cool option to have in the game. (Likewise for the New Holland T4V.) However, based on the nature the first DLC and the nature of the free additional content with the patches, I doubt we will see them, at least not in the near term.

My thinking is that Giants has switched strategies and is focused on bringing in more brands, rather than really fleshing out the lines of brands already represented. This could be cool, in that it opens up possibilities for more interesting variation in the future, but it probably means missing particular models some of us would like to have.

I also suspect that we won’t see much (more) expansion of the vineyard machinery (beyond the first DLC) until they are confident that olives and grapes are popular with the user base. Basically, if it doesn’t prove to be popular, it will wind up a lot like sugarcane: it’s there but it doesn’t get a lot of attention.
Ifibe

Post by Ifibe »

Puma and Optimum both are in the modhub (in fact think both have multiple versions)

Valta do not remember any being out there.
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

aldodrem wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:54 pm I have a better question. Where are all the Valtra Twin Trac Series S, N & T tractors? Also the new vineyard DLC doesn't include the fruit farm specialized Valta F.
Its not really a "vineyard DLC" though. Its Antonio Carraro DLC. And you cant expect any other brands in it.
lawm

Post by lawm »

As someone stated in another thread. This is why I'm not opposed to copy paste of past game just with more features and equipment. Autodrive or whatever they call it along with grain bins and augers , sounds, and gear shifting was the biggest plus. I couldn't care less about grapes or making cakes. Hopefully the modders will fill out the gap down the road
chlopac

Post by chlopac »

I agree, Case line has big hole, between Maxxum (175 HP) and Magnum (435 HP). I was expecting this is bcs of new Puma version, and they want to add it later, but it does not look like the case
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Might have been held back from base game so they can sell it as DLC. They need something to fill in the season pass.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FJohannesson wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:41 pm Hello everybody!

I have just a Two simple questions,Where are all the Case tractors like the new Puma series and the new Optum? And why no EU options on The Axial Flow 9250 and on the Quadtrac?
I believe the combines are based on US specs
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

DEERE318 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:21 am Might have been held back from base game so they can sell it as DLC. They need something to fill in the season pass.
I could see that happening, especially if what was posted on these forums before FS22's release was correct and the reason for the lack of Case equipment in the base game was down to Case not having finalised their own product line-up when Giants were compiling equipment to include in the game, and therefore Case didn't want potential old models and out of date products to be featured. So perhaps we'll see a DLC pack containing the 2022/23 model and catalogue from Case.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
FJohannesson

Post by FJohannesson »

I hope that giants are going to release it ethier as a dlc or just mods. I just miss a really good Optum in FS22
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

There’s a pair of optums in the testing list today
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

I’d like to see some older models in the vein of the older JD and Steyr they included at release; an NA spec Mk1 Magnum with 2wd or a JI 90 or 9X series would be cool.
It’s not just Case tractors but the combine offer is weak. It’s just a good thing most of the missing models have been mods in 19 and hopefully they get ported across soon (after another fifteen flatbed bale trailers or another identical pair of livestock trailers) with the backlog and all.
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.