Tobii Eye Tracker

ipodule

Tobii Eye Tracker

Post by ipodule »

This device works in the game natively but there are no controls for the driving camera position and as such, it's set too high for a natural head position. Is there a way to alter the head position from the driving perspective in a tractor so it is either lower or higher?
Noraf

Re: Tobii Eye Tracker

Post by Noraf »

Isn't there a reset key?
I know for track-ir there's a reset jey, that I use to change my position incab
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
ipodule

Post by ipodule »

There is only the C key for changing the camera, there's no key bind for resetting the camera
allstops

Post by allstops »

I'm still stuck in the Track IR stone age, but I have the same problem as OP. When I resent my position, my virtual head is so high that I can't look down far enough to see the instrument cluster. My fix is to raise my seat to max, stretch my neck up as high as possible, hit reset, then get comfortable again. That tricks the Track IR into thinking that I'm crouching down and gets me to the right eye position for FS. It's not exactly ergonomic but it works.
allstops

Post by allstops »

ipodule wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:17 pm There is only the C key for changing the camera, there's no key bind for resetting the camera
I think they're talking about a command for Tobi eye tracker to reset position. on Track IR there is a key bind that resents the camera independent of the game.
JauchenPaule

Post by JauchenPaule »

ipodule wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:21 pm ...Is there a way to alter the head position from the driving perspective in a tractor so it is either lower or higher?
Check this mod https://github.com/JanCraymer/FS22_AdjustableCamera
ipodule

Post by ipodule »

JauchenPaule wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:28 pm Check this mod https://github.com/JanCraymer/FS22_AdjustableCamera
thank you, that works, makes the eye level more natural :o)
Igi_PL

Post by Igi_PL »

Noraf wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:48 pm Isn't there a reset key?
I know for track-ir there's a reset jey, that I use to change my position incab
Reset head tracking: F8
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Sorry a bit unrelated to the post but does anyone know a way of making the viewing position whilst using TrackIR move with the seat rather than the tractor? It was in FS19 so I know it’s possible.
CptCray

Post by CptCray »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:25 pm Sorry a bit unrelated to the post but does anyone know a way of making the viewing position whilst using TrackIR move with the seat rather than the tractor? It was in FS19 so I know it’s possible.
Maybe this script might do what you want:
https://github.com/JanCraymer/FS22_Head ... Suspension
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Wow thanks!!