Asks for activation key and won't accept it

Anders Samuelsson

Asks for activation key and won't accept it

Post by Anders Samuelsson »

Hello,

Today when I tried to start the game it asked for my activation code. Weird I thought but I looked it up in the email I got when I bought the game and put it in. But it says it is wrong. It isn't though, I copied it and checked it.

What happened to the game since yesterday that means I cannot play it today???

When I try to redownload it it just says: Failed to connect to MySQL

I have attached the log but that is from yesterday when the game worked. No log created today when I try to start the game.

Anyone else having the same issue?

take-care
/Andy
Attachments
log.txt
(285.05 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
Renegade827

Re: Asks for activation key and won't accept it

Post by Renegade827 »

Yeah I tried to get on and play tonight and am having the exact same issues you are, hopefully it gets figured out soon. Game loaded and played fine yesterday for me too.
NDDan

Post by NDDan »

I am having the same issue just now. No idea what’s going on.
There’s no place like utopia.
Anders Samuelsson

Post by Anders Samuelsson »

Oh, sorry but good that it is not just me. Guess some sort of server activation issue.

Pretty anoying to pay for a game and then I cannot play it. It is not like I am playing it online, so having it check with an online server just so I can play on my own computer definately makes me quite annoyed. I get it is a way to get at piracy issues. But I bought every game since FS11 so it isn't me you should be stopping.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Same here ... :hmm:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
W1der

Post by W1der »

I am trying to start a support ticket but the form isn´t even accepting the "format" of my product key ... and when trying to send the ticket there is a server error message "Server error. Please try again later." ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Farmer DGB

Post by Farmer DGB »

Same problems here, rejects activation key and wrong 'format' on the support pages - typical on a weekend so presume no support till Monday
W1der

Post by W1der »

I noticed posts in other languages on the forum that is regarding this issue also ...

We will just have to wait until they get it sorted ... hopefully they already know about it and is working on a solution ... :smileynew:
Edoapache

Post by Edoapache »

Same here..
Tealdog038

Post by Tealdog038 »

Not good enough in my opinion

Edit: I had downloaded the latest version last week (1.3.0.0) as the launcher update has never worked. Just installed it and still no luck.
iamhere

Post by iamhere »

I'm having the same problem. I did get Windows update that day and did the install on shutdown when I went to bed so maybe it has something to do with that?

That being said if it's something on their end I don't think they're going to let it go until Monday
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Same here for me playing fine last night and this morning it is a no go *thumbsdown*
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Farmer DGB wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:17 am Same problems here, rejects activation key and wrong 'format' on the support pages - typical on a weekend so presume no support till Monday
Great timing isn't it.
Arctic66farmer

Post by Arctic66farmer »

And FS19 does not work ether....
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Apparently it only effects direct purchases from Giants and they are aware of it from what I've read elsewhere, with the painfully slow server downloads and now this it will be steam for me next time around.