I wish there were…

SimulatedFarmer

I wish there were…

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

A small, heavily forested map with selling points, but NOT actually a forestry map. I love to build little farms tucked into the forested areas. I use any forestry map I find. The problem? I’d still like to be able to add decorative trees, but usually get a “too many trees” error (at least on console). There are a couple of forestry maps that have “corners” I love. I’m not looking for cities, just little maps. I’m probably asking for the impossible.
DEERE318

Re: I wish there were…

Post by DEERE318 »

Check with DMZ Commander, he may be still taking requests. :mrgreen:
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:43 pm A small, heavily forested map with selling points, but NOT actually a forestry map. I love to build little farms tucked into the forested areas. I use any forestry map I find. The problem? I’d still like to be able to add decorative trees, but usually get a “too many trees” error (at least on console). There are a couple of forestry maps that have “corners” I love. I’m not looking for cities, just little maps. I’m probably asking for the impossible.
Have you looked at Forstinning???
SimulatedFarmer

I forgot to post that I’m using a console (xBox). Stupid me!

I missed that map. I’m loading it, now. Thanks for the suggestion!
SimulatedFarmer

ScotsDude73 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:23 pm
SimulatedFarmer wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:43 pm A small, heavily forested map with selling points, but NOT actually a forestry map. I love to build little farms tucked into the forested areas. I use any forestry map I find. The problem? I’d still like to be able to add decorative trees, but usually get a “too many trees” error (at least on console). There are a couple of forestry maps that have “corners” I love. I’m not looking for cities, just little maps. I’m probably asking for the impossible.
Have you looked at Forstinning???
It looks perfect. Lots of gorgeous trees and bushes, pretty flat with big enough gaps in a lot of spots. This may be the ticket. Thank you for the suggestion. Who knows…this old lady may even learn to log.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

No problem hope you have lots of fun!! 😀😀😀