How to turn on crop sensors on console

Kosh

How to turn on crop sensors on console

Post by Kosh »

Is there a way to turn on crop sensors on console (ps5 here) without using the worker? When you activate the worker you can see the sensor comes on and lights up on the equipment layout at the top of the screen. But without a worker, I believe there is a bug that you can not turn on crop sensors.
raran

Re: How to turn on crop sensors on console

Post by raran »

Kosh wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:36 pm Is there a way to turn on crop sensors on console (ps5 here) without using the worker? When you activate the worker you can see the sensor comes on and lights up on the equipment layout at the top of the screen. But without a worker, I believe there is a bug that you can not turn on crop sensors.
It does the same on pc when you use a worker. The sensors work as long as they are unfolded so not sure why this happens.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

On console it’s the left and right bumper together and the option shows in the menu. I think it’s the X button on Xbox but not sure how that translates to ps5

Not sure if this is affected by the current missing options bug though. It’s does make a difference if they are turned on though, the nitrogen map on the mini map gets more detailed and it affects the Environment Score slightly.
Onkel Mo

Post by Onkel Mo »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:10 pm On console it’s the left and right bumper together and the option shows in the menu. I think it’s the X button on Xbox but not sure how that translates to ps5
It's square on PS.
But it doesn't work all the time. Sometimes it is impossible to turn it on.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Onkel Mo wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:55 pm
Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:10 pm On console it’s the left and right bumper together and the option shows in the menu. I think it’s the X button on Xbox but not sure how that translates to ps5
It's square on PS.
But it doesn't work all the time. Sometimes it is impossible to turn it on.
xbox is the same got it to work once then nothing.
Farmer Chef

Post by Farmer Chef »

Yeh I find that it happens more often than not when loading back into a game and trying to turn the crops sensor back on. Doesn’t matter whether it’s the passive or active crop sensors, sometimes there’s just no option to turn it on?!
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Honestly, I loved PF in 19... it worked! But this time around they seem to have messed some stuff up.. there always seems to be something about it doesnt work right in 1 way or another. I really hope they get it lined out cause I had to uninstall and now the game feels like its missing something
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:11 pm Honestly, I loved PF in 19... it worked! But this time around they seem to have messed some stuff up.. there always seems to be something about it doesnt work right in 1 way or another. I really hope they get it lined out cause I had to uninstall and now the game feels like its missing something
I'd agree with that I'd also hoped that as it was not released initially 22 released that more functionality would have been added for example more fertiliser types needed other than just nitrogen.