Payloaders???

Wyldesystem

Payloaders???

Post by Wyldesystem »

Why do payloaders *censored* at loading stones.....i have used them in real life and never have i gotten a full bucket of stone and it just tip forward with a full bucket lol....giants fix this shatt
Wyldesystem

Re: Payloaders???

Post by Wyldesystem »

They censored s u c k ??? Really lol my god
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Then don't fill the bucket - problem solved.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Does the liebherr pack come with a counterweight?
FTF
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Which loader or all of them?
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Dang. Another drive by rant thread lol
FTF
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

JensChrDK wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:18 pm Then don't fill the bucket - problem solved.
As the OP pointed out, he drove these in real life, and if the equipment in game doesn't accurately simulate the RL equipment, that's a big issue considering this game is all about the equipment.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

The liebherr has a counterweight so if OP unis using that machine, they may want to look for the weight and see if that helps. Maybe it wont but that's all I got based on the info given lol
FTF
Wyldesystem

Post by Wyldesystem »

If ya all dont like the post dont comment
Honkyfarmer_v1010

DID YOU USE THE LIEBHERR? IF SO DID....YOU....USE....COUNTERWEIGHT?
FTF
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Wyldesystem wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:31 am If ya all dont like the post dont comment
So you asked for help, people asking you questions, you ignore the people that want to help you by not giving them answers and decide to have a go at others. Maybe you should ignore others and only reply to people who wanna help you.
Wyldesystem

Post by Wyldesystem »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:16 am
Wyldesystem wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:31 am If ya all dont like the post dont comment
So you asked for help, people asking you questions, you ignore the people that want to help you by not giving them answers and decide to have a go at others. Maybe you should ignore others and only reply to people who wanna help you.
Yeah i am checking out the leib mod for that counter weight the person suggested...
Wyldesystem

Post by Wyldesystem »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:12 am DID YOU USE THE LIEBHERR? IF SO DID....YOU....USE....COUNTERWEIGHT?
Checking it out now thanks but even the big cat loader same tthing bucket fukl just up ends the machine....
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Wyldesystem wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:55 am
Checking it out now thanks but even the big cat loader same tthing bucket fukl just up ends the machine....
Is it all the loaders or just the cat one? The cat one has known issues that it flips over when the bucket was full. I did the math for someone else having the same issue a while back and the bucket is smaller than the maximum you can put on a 980K.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Hopefully liebherr works better. I prefer them in real life too. Me and pedal brake machines disagree lol
FTF