Harvester problem

chh997

Harvester problem

Post by chh997 »

Hi!

First of all I'm on Ps4 and using John Deere ( I believe it was X9 or something ) harvester mod and header.

The problems are that harvester does not reduce speed when harvesting. It can go up to 42km/h and that's guite fast for harvesting. Too fast. Also it doesn't stop harvesting when I lift header up so when header is up and I'm turning the harvester or something it still collects the crop from the field.

When I was going to see if the problem is with John Deere harvester and header, I went to shop and sold the harvester. Another problem is that shop shows that I don't own the header I'm using so now it's in my field and I can't sell it or get rid off it.
Decriptus

Re: Harvester problem

Post by Decriptus »

42kph sounds like you're using a tool height header not a normal header
chh997

Post by chh997 »

Decriptus wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:46 pm 42kph sounds like you're using a tool height header not a normal header
Yeah, I noticed that I had tool height mod too. Didn't know it does that so I got rid off it too.
crash

Post by crash »

Or you can adjust you criuse speed, whatever floats your boat. I preffer to save some time harvesting. 20-30km/h is about top of whats controllable..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

crash wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:41 pm Or you can adjust you criuse speed, whatever floats your boat. I preffer to save some time harvesting. 20-30km/h is about top of whats controllable..
same here even more so when your harvesting a big field i rather not take all day harvesting a 17+ arce field lol harvester top speed is only an issue if ya use a worker trying to keep up with a trailer.