NH Braud Olive/Orange harvester

CyberC1ren

NH Braud Olive/Orange harvester

Post by CyberC1ren »

This is my first post, so I hope I’m in the right place, But I guess I’d start by saying i love the game so far, played a good bit of 17 before coming back in at the beginning of the year to 22, and have been hooked since. Was just watching through some YouTube video’s showcasing different farm equipment around the world earlier, and came across the olive harvesting machine we have in the game, being used to harvest oranges! (Had the “Olive” logo on the bin and everything!)

How cool would that be?

I’m posting today wondering what it would take to add oranges as a harvestable product to that machine, re-engineering the grape production factory to simply be a fruit production factory with additional productions of orange and strawberry juice(Adding another use for strawberries aside from cakes), duplicating the olive vines with a lighter color, adding wires in between similar to the grapes, and potentially adding orange spots throughout the existing texture that could change in color through the growth cycle, giving them more differentiation.

I’d guess a mod could be good option, but being a console play at heart, I’ve yet to pick up a PC and try and take on modding journey myself, so I’m not sure how difficult or simple these things would be.

Feel free to move this post to the appropriate place if I’m not in the right place.