Missing Animal Food

oakchip

Missing Animal Food

Post by oakchip »

Not sure if this is a reslut of a recent update (?) but some animal foods ae missing. Both my sheep and cows are showing 0 food. Attempts to refill their troughs won't work. Strangely the chicken feeding works OK. I have the automatic feeding barn installed on the map I am playing (Haut Beyleron). Only outputs are listed. There is Hay, Straw, Mineral Feed, and Silage in all the feeding pits, but none of it registers when you approach the barn. And none is shown on the overview menu either? Only output is shown. I have a Steam version of the game, and have tried validating local files from the Steam app. This does not help either. Any body any ideas what's gone wrong??
cwattyeso

Re: Missing Animal Food

Post by cwattyeso »

Using any other mods? On a mod page I follow, someone recently had issues with an author’s map and it turned out to be a conflict with the Grain Mill Plus mod or something like that.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

problem solved effectively it is a conflict of the recently updated mod !!!! Grain Mill Plus!!!! deactivate it from your saved game and return ! cwattyeso ! thanks for the help now my cow food is back
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
oakchip

Post by oakchip »

Thanks guys. I did suspect a mod conflict. That would have been my next move - deleting recently added or updated mods. I will delete the grain mill plus until it is corrected.