Any Map made with Maize Plus in mind ???

pedrodefig

Any Map made with Maize Plus in mind ???

Post by pedrodefig »

Is there any map that includes the new crops etc that come with Maize Plus? So you don't have to go buy them at the store but instead grow your own, bale them etc. If not, do we know of anybody working on such a map? Maybe Court Farms by Oxygendavid?
pedrodefig

Re: Any Map made with Maize Plus in mind ???

Post by pedrodefig »

Total silence, so I guess the answer is nobody knows.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

pedrodefig wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:00 am Total silence, so I guess the answer is nobody knows.
there is no point in making the maps compatible as now its all in the mod, its terralife that will need to be incorporated into the maps.

but for now am working on english map for mp.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
pedrodefig

Post by pedrodefig »

Nice to hear your working on a MP "compatible" map (didn't know what word to use) !! However, as I understand it, there are still no maps where you can grow the alfafa, clover etc used in Maize Plus. Correct?
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

pedrodefig wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:50 pm Nice to hear your working on a MP "compatible" map (didn't know what word to use) !! However, as I understand it, there are still no maps where you can grow the alfafa, clover etc used in Maize Plus. Correct?
There are a few multifruit maps. Unfortunately you easily run into a problem with too many fruits, in particular if you play with maizePlus. Here are the ones I have tried.

FS22_Bayrischerwald_V2_Multifrucht
- Alfalfa, clover, carrot, onion, hops, poppy

FS22_Beyleron_MultiFruit
- Rye, spelt, triticale, millet, alfalfa, carrot, onion, hops, lavender, poppy

FS22_Elmcreek_MultiFruit
- Rye, spelt, triticale, millet, alfalfa, carrot, onion, hops, lavender, poppy

FS22_Mecklenburg_Vorpommern
- Alfalfa, clover, carrot, onion, hops, lavender, poppy, redcabbage, whitecabbage, rye

FS22_WildWest_16x
- rye, alfalfa, carrot, onion, hops, lavender, cabbage, hemp,millet

And most likely more maps by cazz64.

FS22_campagneprofonde
-wheat_durum, barley_spring, peas, carrot, onion, grapewhite, canola_oilseed, alfalfa, clover

I have tried all these multifruit maps only to explore compatibility with my mod RealLifeNumbers. I disabled maizePlus on all of these multifruit maps to avoid the issue with too many fruits.

I have not played the maps extensively and cannot say anything about their features or qualities.

I have not attempted to make these maps compatible with maizePlus. Perhaps this could done by removing some of the multifruit and only keep the most relevant.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
pedrodefig

Post by pedrodefig »

Thanks kahfs!
NWJ22

Post by NWJ22 »

Stone Valley has Alfalfa so that should work in with M+

Chilliwack (Canadaian) FS22 is fully prepped with M+ crops, huge 4x map, its rather impressive if that suits?

All animal pens are placeables and prepped for M+ and the grazing mod.

https://chumpy-farmer.itch.io/chilliwack-4x-map
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The other thing to take into account is wether the extra crop say Alfalfa for example is setup the same way as Maize Plus as some maps have the crop but are not setup the same in the xml's.