Draw bar

Beanbrother

Draw bar

Post by Beanbrother »

Is a drawbar on a tractor not a common thing in European countries?
They all seem to have some kind of a ball receiver. Little things like that. Where are you have the ability to switch the tractor from EU to North America specs would be a nice addition
UncleRico

Re: Draw bar

Post by UncleRico »

They seem to have more stringent safety standards there, or at least the area giants represents in game seems to. But yeah an option would be nice
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

crash

Post by crash »

Most tractors in the nordic contries are sold with a extandable hook hitch, Pick up hitch, that is moved up and down with the 3point, and locked with a latch so that the 3 point can move independent. A K80 coupler like you see on a lot of stuff in game isent that usual, But they are approved for higher weights.. So bigger tractor have both, they are easy to change out with the hook from what i can see. And a lot of tractors come with a drawbar that can be exchanged with the hook, but afaik, it isent widely used.. The last type is the walterschield hitch, it can have a ball, pin or truck style hitch, its where the hitch can be moved up and down in two rails. You see it if you use the feed mixers in game, often its above the pto shaft.. Dont think thjey are apporved in norway at all.

Here, if the website works outside norway.. a claas with a stubby drawbar stored by the rear axle
https://www.finn.no/b2b/agriculturetrac ... =287141031
Last edited by crash on Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I have the mod but just not what I’m wanting
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Some mods and even giants tractors have options for different drawbar styles (Old style, north american, or pickup hitch) . Unfortunately it isn't always well documented in the description so you mostly have to download and see.