Jenz BA 725 Sugarbeet cut

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Tit_Flo

Jenz BA 725 Sugarbeet cut

Post by Tit_Flo »

H,
I'am currently looking to modify the jenz ba 725 of fs19, which has been reupdated to fs22. I want to modify the script so that the shredder cut sugarbeet into sugarbeet cut. I take the beaverator has a model for the script but i don't really know what to modify in order to have this in the script.
Can you help me ?
Thanks a lot
Flip-Flop
Dogface

Re: Jenz BA 725 Sugarbeet cut

Post by Dogface »

I don't think you need a "script" to turn beets into cut beets. in fact, there is a base game tool that turns beets into cut beets.
Tit_Flo

Post by Tit_Flo »

The goal is to make a shredder with the ability to shred the beets because i play a lot with the biogas plant and except the beaverator from blacksheep modding, i didn't see another shredder that does the same job but i find the beaverator not really playable. So i want to had this option to the jenz ba but i don't really know what to modify in the XML in order to shred the beet.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Frontloader tools > Fliegl Ruby 2000

MODHUB: Trailer With Beet Cutter
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

Tit_Flo

Post by Tit_Flo »

I don't know if you understand me right but the goal is not to have a trailer or an attachment to do it but a shredder, like in real life. I know i'm not really good in xml but i want to learn how to do it.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Yes.

If you want to do something in xml, look at a base game item that does that function and try to copy it into your mod.

Frontloader tools > Fliegl Ruby 2000
edelbad

Post by edelbad »

Dogface wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:30 pm
MODHUB: Trailer With Beet Cutter
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Hi Dogface,

Sorry for necrobumping, but I didn't want to start a new topic and I'm not allowed to send private messages.

My question is, can the Beet Ninja trailer be considered a realistic machine? Like, does it have a real-life equivalent? I'm trying to stick to the realistic machinery while playing FS.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

The Beet Ninja Trailer can definitely be considered a realistic machine, but I could not say if it has a real-life equivalent. My guess would be no.