Patch notes for latest update

mountainboomer

Patch notes for latest update

Post by mountainboomer »

Fixes some issues with some mods...............Could you be a bit more specific? What were the issues and what mods were affected?
UncleRico

Re: Patch notes for latest update

Post by UncleRico »

I would guess their own mods
Ashtooth

Post by Ashtooth »

UncleRico wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:43 pm I would guess their own mods
It's a happy day when patch notes leave you guessing.

They might as well just say we might or might not have fixed some stuff.
Disclaimer:
This name has been brought to you by the creative geniuses of the generic brand name....lizard.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

JillAnnoyedFarmer wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:53 pm
They might as well just say we might or might not have fixed some stuff.
Isn’t that every update haha. Fix some break some. Reminds me of the gta update where they fixed the hand not actually touching the shower knob and a handful of other graphic glitches and it took the servers down hahaha. Although that was promptly fixed….
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

UncleRico wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:14 pm

Isn’t that every update haha. Fix some break some. Reminds me of the gta update where they fixed the hand not actually touching the shower knob and a handful of other graphic glitches and it took the servers down hahaha. Although that was promptly fixed….
Good God, I just realized this fall will be 10 years since 5 released. I still remember sneaking the wife's car out so she wouldnt hear me picking up my midnight pre order lol
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

The patch broke compatibility with several user generated mods with scripts (thus the patch is for Win/Mac only, since consoles don't support script mods anyway). To avoid that modders have to adjust all these mods to be compatible again, we made a workaround in our code and released a hotfix patch.
Brydon.00

Post by Brydon.00 »

Hi it’s brydon Francis here I was playing my farming sim 22 on a map called the valley the old farm and pressed the pause button on my Xbox controller and it came up with the loading circle and saying saving then it kicked me back to my Xbox home page and I had to load the whole game completely again after it had done that when you can could you please get back to me about this thanks heaps brydon Francis